Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Indiana 72 Michigan 71

Featured Replies

While I can respect Crean's lightening rod attitude, going up to that assistant was crossing the line, big time. Toolness personified. Always know a camera is running. That is not going to make him well liked in the coaching fraternity.

  • Replies 65
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually the more I think about it, the more it irritates me what Crean did. I am willing to bet he would not have done that had they lost. The only thing I hate more than a sore loser is a sore winner.

Crean is a jerk how?

 

I can't wait to read these responses.

 

I wonder how Crean's rep changed after last December til now, lol.

Actually the more I think about it, the more it irritates me what Crean did. I am willing to bet he would not have done that had they lost. The only thing I hate more than a sore loser is a sore winner.
So you know exactly what Meyer said to Crean walking through the handshake line to start it, RIGHT? Hilarious.

Crean should have been in a good mood. The W earned him $125k .

So you know exactly what Meyer said to Crean walking through the handshake line to start it, RIGHT? Hilarious.

What did he say?

So you know exactly what Meyer said to Crean walking through the handshake line to start it, RIGHT? Hilarious.

 

Who cares? It doesn't matter what he said (if he said anything). Be a professional and walk away.

So you know exactly what Meyer said to Crean walking through the handshake line to start it, RIGHT? Hilarious.

What did he say? I am not afraid to admit I am wrong. Still not sure whatever prevoked him to say what he did warranted running him down.

Michigan coach John Beilein was asked about the incident on Monday's Big Ten conference call. "I'm talking about what Michigan does, not commenting on what Tom Crean does," Beilein said. "I will say Michigan's always gonna win with class, lose with class. ... Jeff showed great poise."

Who cares? It doesn't matter what he said (if he said anything). Be a professional and walk away.

 

:thumb:

 

Crean has since apologized. Not sure why since we have no idea "what Meyer (may or may have not) said"? :idunno:

 

Michigan did not make Meyer available to comment to the media Sunday. He was cleared by the NCAA of wrongdoing at Indiana in regard to major violations. He recruits the state of Indiana heavily for John Beilein's team.

Beilein on Monday said he didn't see the incident happen after the game but watched the video after "it became an issue." He wouldn't confirm that Crean called Meyer to apologize.

 

Tom Crean of Indiana Hoosiers apologizes to Michigan Wolverines' Jeff Meyer for heated exchange - ESPN

My opinion of Crean hasn't changed since he claimed Myles was faking an injury in a game against Marquette. Myles had a torn ACL.

My opinion of Crean hasn't changed since he claimed Myles was faking an injury in a game against Marquette. Myles had a torn ACL.

 

I remember that.

That loss dropped Michigan from a 1 seed in the Big Ten tourney to a 5 seed.

 

Wow! :scared:

 

While Michigan had the game won had they hit FT's late, the blatant missed intentional foul on Watford was one of the more horrendous calls I've seen all year.

 

Agree on both counts.

 

I have heard that IU is going to purchase the court and line their locker room with it to commemorate the win.

 

:lol2:

 

Who cares? It doesn't matter what he said (if he said anything). Be a professional and walk away.

 

Agreed. I don't mind him confronting the coach if that's what he chooses to do; just do that on your own time & in private. What he should have done was Tweeted him saying, "I'm thinking about you a lot. A whole lot."

My opinion of Crean hasn't changed since he claimed Myles was faking an injury in a game against Marquette. Myles had a torn ACL.

 

I don't remember that at all. Wow!

My opinion of Crean hasn't changed since he claimed Myles was faking an injury in a game against Marquette. Myles had a torn ACL.

 

I remember that. Just one of many tool moves by the king of college basketball tools.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.