Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Indiana 72 Michigan 71

Featured Replies

The Hoosiers rally from 5 points down with under a minute to go as Michigan was unable to hit their free throws down the stretch. Indiana wins their 1st outright Big 10 Championship since 1993.

  • Replies 65
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big time win on a hostile court for IU.

This was a good one to watch, I agree with everyone else. Michigan defiantly snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

When I watched it live I wondered if Crean's reaction might rub Michigan the wrong way. Note: I didn't have a problem with it. He was genuinely excited after a crazy ending. I read this morning that he and an assistant coach from Michigan (who was on Sampson's staff) got into it after the game with Crean yelling "you wrecked the program."

 

Dude is a lightning rod.

Tom Crean is now, and always will be, a colossal jerk.

Hoping Michigan would win this one.

Tom Crean is now, and always will be, a colossal jerk.

 

I agree 100%

 

He fits right in with that school.

That loss dropped Michigan from a 1 seed in the Big Ten tourney to a 5 seed.

While Michigan had the game won had they hit FT's late, the blatant missed intentional foul on Watford was one of the more horrendous calls I've seen all year.

When I watched it live I wondered if Crean's reaction might rub Michigan the wrong way. Note: I didn't have a problem with it. He was genuinely excited after a crazy ending. I read this morning that he and an assistant coach from Michigan (who was on Sampson's staff) got into it after the game with Crean yelling "you wrecked the program."

 

Dude is a lightning rod.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTDnJ6zjmcw

Can you imagine the backlash if Calipari did something like that? Crean is a tool.

 

Does he realize the program being wrecked allowed him to get the job in the first place? He should be thanking the dude!

Crean is a Tool.

I have heard that IU is going to purchase the court and line their locker room with it to commemorate the win.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.