Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Indiana 72 Michigan 71

Featured Replies

Michigan coach John Beilein was asked about the incident on Monday's Big Ten conference call. "I'm talking about what Michigan does, not commenting on what Tom Crean does," Beilein said. "I will say Michigan's always gonna win with class, lose with class. ... Jeff showed great poise."

 

Very nice and subtle way to jab at Crean not showing class.........I like it.

  • Replies 65
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What did he say? I am not afraid to admit I am wrong. Still not sure whatever prevoked him to say what he did warranted running him down.

I don't know and neither do you, but to judge based on one side is a little silly, right?

 

And of course Beilein is going to back up his assistant. The guy who broke countless NCAA rules blatantly and without recourse must be innocent in the whole thing. B/c he's shown wonderful character throughout his career, right?

I don't know and neither do you, but to judge based on one side is a little silly, right?

 

And of course Beilein is going to back up his assistant. The guy who broke countless NCAA rules blatantly and without recourse must be innocent in the whole thing. B/c he's shown wonderful character throughout his career, right?

Really? We are going with the "I'm rubber and your are glue with two wrongs making a right" defense? Bringing yourself down to that level. If Crean did nothing wrong, why apologize? If anything he should be thanking him for giving him the opportunity to coach at IU.
I don't know and neither do you, but to judge based on one side is a little silly, right?

 

And of course Beilein is going to back up his assistant. The guy who broke countless NCAA rules blatantly and without recourse must be innocent in the whole thing. B/c he's shown wonderful character throughout his career, right?

 

Except he was cleared of any and all wrong-doing by the NCAA....

 

Crean has long been known for being a complete tool, this kind of behavior is just par for the course for him.

 

Of course, you being a big IU fan, I'm sure you think he can do no wrong.

Michigan coach John Beilein was asked about the incident on Monday's Big Ten conference call. "I'm talking about what Michigan does, not commenting on what Tom Crean does," Beilein said. "I will say Michigan's always gonna win with class, lose with class. ... Jeff showed great poise."

 

What a game if these two meet again. Which is very likely I think.

  • Author

For those of you that think Coach Crean is a tool. Coach Cal and Coach Crean are great friends. Just saying.

For those of you that think Coach Crean is a tool. Coach Cal and Coach Crean are great friends. Just saying.

 

Um so?

  • Author
Um so?

 

Just saying a lot of fans from other teams think Coach Cal is a tool. Why would Coach Cal want to be great friends with somebody that is a "tool". I'm not going to judge Coach Crean based on a couple incidents right after a big ball game. He has apologized for the incident yesterday. I'm sure Indiana fans have seen a lot of great things he has done off the court just like we have seen some of the great things Coach Cal has done off the court.

For those of you that think Coach Crean is a tool. Coach Cal and Coach Crean are great friends. Just saying.

My worldview is unaltered. :lol2:

  • Author
My worldview is unaltered. :lol2:

 

And I'm sure you feel the same about your coach. :popcorn::sssh::lol2:

And I'm sure you feel the same about your coach. :popcorn::sssh::lol2:
Honestly, I think Cal is a lot of things but I don't think he's a jerk.
Except he was cleared of any and all wrong-doing by the NCAA....

 

Crean has long been known for being a complete tool, this kind of behavior is just par for the course for him.

 

Of course, you being a big IU fan, I'm sure you think he can do no wrong.

No im sure he can do wrong, and I haven't liked all he's done. But what are your hardfast reasons for him being a "tool"
No im sure he can do wrong, and I haven't liked all he's done. But what are your hardfast reasons for him being a "tool"

 

I think I listed something concrete.

No im sure he can do wrong, and I haven't liked all he's done. But what are your hardfast reasons for him being a "tool"

 

This incident, the Sweet 16 rings from last season, the net-cutting after the OSU loss, the Myles injury accusation Ram mentioned, while at Marquette he would hide video cameras in the practice gym and tape opposing teams practices, he married a Harbaugh, etc., etc.

I think I listed something concrete.

 

I don't know, how many times in games have you seen coaches and players yell out someone is faking an injury the instant it happenes? Seems like it's a fairly common situation. In Creans case it just so happened the player had a serious injury but I don't hold it against him any more than I do the other coaches and players. In this case he certainly looks like a jerk but as someone pointed out, I'd like to know if the other coach said anything that set him off. He obviously can't control his emotions and has knee jerk reactions. Another reason why family get togethers with the Harbaugh family must be real doozies.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.