Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Indiana 72 Michigan 71

Featured Replies

Yeah, he thought that Crean was upset that Michigan had Blackmon at the game as their guest and that prompted him to get a dig in at Meyer during the handshake line. But like I said, I don't think he has any inside knowledge so take it with a grain of salt.

 

Even though he is a big IU fan he too thinks Crean is a bit of a tool--but he's okay with that as long as he's winning.

It makes sense since Meyer recruits Indiana and they probably go back-and-forth. That is what I took from the article.

  • Replies 65
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The creepy laugh afterwards by the Crean was disturbing. He's one weird dude. Oh, and a jerk.

The creepy laugh afterwards by the Crean was disturbing. He's one weird dude. Oh, and a jerk.

 

After all the years of watching IU basketball, Crean is a saint compared to coach Bob Knight. I have yet to see coach Crean throw a chair across the court or puch his son on national TV. Bob Knight once said ,and I quote, "when I die they can lay me face down , and all my critics can kiss my bottom" (Can't use the real word). Even to this day when Knight is announcing the game I'm still waiting for him to explode. As far as Crean goes, he just got caught up in the moment, it has happened to all of us at one time or another.

 

Don't get uptight, I'm a UK fan.

Crean is a saint compared to coach Bob Knight.

 

That's an awfully low bar to set for someone.

That's an awfully low bar to set for someone.

 

Low bar ? You might want to check out coach Knight's win totals. :idunno:

 

Once again , even coaches can get caught up in the moment.

Low bar ? You might want to check out coach Knight's win totals. :idunno:

 

Once again , even coaches can get caught up in the moment.

 

You compared Crean's ethics to Knights, not his win totals.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.