Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2013 SEC Tournament

Who wins the 2013 SEC Tournament? 31 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins the 2013 SEC Tournament?

    • Auburn
      0%
      0
    • Mississippi State
      0%
      0
    • South Carolina
      0%
      0
    • Texas A&M
      0%
      0
    • Vanderbilt
      0%
      0
    • Georgia
      0%
      0
    • LSU
      0%
      0
    • Arkansas
      0%
      0
    • Missouri
      6%
    • Tennessee
      6%
    • Alabama
      3%
    • Ole Miss
      6%
    • Kentucky
      25%
    • Florida
      51%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 54
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Not sure why the image is so big and takes up so much space but I got to the matchups from Wiki just to make sure it was correct and got the blank bracket online and edit the bracket and put the teams where they needed to be.

 

Auburn currently leads Miss State 62-60 with 4 mins to play

Edited by All State Baseball

Who all is going?

 

8 of us leave Thurs morning on our bus for Nashville. Can't wait to my cats play!

Can't ask for a better draw for UK. The two team I want to avoid most, Florida and Tennessee, are on the other side. I will be there, should be fun.

Not sure why the image is so big and takes up so much space but I got to the matchups from Wiki just to make sure it was correct and got the blank bracket online and edit the bracket and put the teams where they needed to be.

 

Auburn currently leads Miss State 62-60 with 4 mins to play

 

 

Updated the bracket, and added a poll.

Cats got a good draw.

Florida is the big fav, but I think someone pulls the upset, so I pick Missouri. I will be there rooting for the Cats!

I think that Florida will take it. They have been the best in the conference all season. Their loss to U.K. will probably wake them up, the so called exerts say they may have dropped from 2 seed with the loss to U.K.. They will imo be re focused and will want the two seed back if they can get it.

Count Mizzou and Arkansas out, the tourney is not on their home floor.

Florida is still the best team in the SEC. They win.

I'm satisfied with the draw, Ole MIss will likely play Mizzou in a neutral court then hopefully a rematch with UK. When Noel went out in the 2nd half with 4 fouls Ole MIss went on a 16-0 run, so I'm satisfied with the draw. The lower half is definitely the easier bracket to be in all the way around.

I'm satisfied with the draw' date=' Ole MIss will likely play Mizzou in a neutral court then hopefully a rematch with UK. When Noel went out in the 2nd half with 4 fouls Ole MIss went on a 16-0 run, so I'm satisfied with the draw. The lower half is definitely the easier bracket to be in all the way around.[/quote']

 

WCS missed that game if I remember correctly.

Who all is going?

 

The wife and I are headed down. We will be there Thursday afternon sometime. Looking forward to a great time even if the basketball isn't pretty!

Go Cats!

My mom, she is 85, my sister and brother-in-law are going down on Wednesday. They go every year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.