Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2013 SEC Tournament

Who wins the 2013 SEC Tournament? 31 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins the 2013 SEC Tournament?

    • Auburn
      0%
      0
    • Mississippi State
      0%
      0
    • South Carolina
      0%
      0
    • Texas A&M
      0%
      0
    • Vanderbilt
      0%
      0
    • Georgia
      0%
      0
    • LSU
      0%
      0
    • Arkansas
      0%
      0
    • Missouri
      6%
    • Tennessee
      6%
    • Alabama
      3%
    • Ole Miss
      6%
    • Kentucky
      25%
    • Florida
      51%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I think KY. gets to the finals...........Missouri will struggle in the semis with the 10:00 pm then turnaround game..................

  • Replies 54
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WCS missed that game if I remember correctly.

 

He did, but I'll take my chances against him with Buckner and Holloway. Noel could handle them both, I don't believe WCS can.

^Too bad they won't get the chance. Missouri will whip Ole Miss, and Kennedy will be looking for a new job come next Monday. :D

As a UK fan the teams in the league that worry me most are Florida (because they are better), Tennessee (because they are physical), and Alabama (physical and quicker), and all three are in the opposite bracket. Certainly Arkansas, Missouri, Ole Miss, etc. can beat Kentucky, but those schools seem like better matchups.

 

Also, I look forward to this prediction, must like every other one from this season, being proven wrong by about 10pm Friday night!

^Too bad they won't get the chance. Missouri will whip Ole Miss, and Kennedy will be looking for a new job come next Monday. :D

 

Maybe but UK could just as easily get thumped, you don't know if it will be the UK from Georgia and Tennessee that shows up or the one that beat Florida.

Maybe but UK could just as easily get thumped, you don't know if it will be the UK from Georgia and Tennessee that shows up or the one that beat Florida.

 

You have a pretty good idea that "road" UK won't show up in an arena that is mostly blue.

 

I agree with you about Ole Miss being a problem for UK. I do not want to see Buckner and Holloway again. WCS would probably get in foul trouble and we would be abused on the glass.

You have a pretty good idea that "road" UK won't show up in an arena that is mostly blue.I agree with you about Ole Miss being a problem for UK. I do not want to see Buckner and Holloway again. WCS would probably get in foul trouble and we would be abused on the glass.

 

This is why I think they get to the championship game...............

You have a pretty good idea that "road" UK won't show up in an arena that is mostly blue.

 

I agree with you about Ole Miss being a problem for UK. I do not want to see Buckner and Holloway again. WCS would probably get in foul trouble and we would be abused on the glass.

 

It's all in fun. I think ti will be a good game if they play again, much like the first one was. With that said I don't think either team should pencil themselves in the semis just yet. Both have outstanding opportunities to get there. I would imagine Buckner will be fired up for another shot at Mizzou after Oriakhi yanked him to the ground by his leg.

 

I don 't think the crowd is what effects UK on the road as much as just being in a new environment. To me in college crowds can be a bit overrated, UGA's arena had a ton of UK fans and was only about half full.

^Was it against Missouri that Buckner let his inner-thug show and threw the haymaker?

^Was it against Missouri that Buckner let his inner-thug show and threw the haymaker?

 

Ya after Oriakhi grabbed him by the ankle and pulled his leg out from under him. It was a dirty play, how the MIzzou player wasn't also ejected is beyond me. I get Reggie shoudl have been tossed buy Oriakhi should have been gone too.

Ya after Oriakhi grabbed him by the ankle and pulled his leg out from under him. It was a dirty play, how the MIzzou player wasn't also ejected is beyond me. I get Reggie shoudl have been tossed buy Oriakhi should have been gone too.

 

My question then becomes, why punch Bowers and not Oriakhi?

The team I'd be mindful of is Tennessee. They are playing great right now. I don't think they can win 4 games in 4 days, but I think they win 2 and give UF all they want in the semis.

My question then becomes, why punch Bowers and not Oriakhi?

 

Heat of the moment, I don't think he knew who did it, he face planted after the trip and when he came up everyone was a huge crowd. Nothing he did was right and I won't ever say it was, but it got pretty heated in that little stretch, and I can see our guys playing with a chip on their shoulders because of it, now the same could be said for Bowers and Mizzou, but that should make the game pretty heated, and I'd imagine Ole Miss is game planning for MIzzou right now while Mizzou has to worry about their first game. Considering Texas A&M beat them in their only meeting this season Mizzou will need to wint hat one before they worry much about Ole Miss.

On that note as well Texas A&M could get hot and cause some noise no team is more up and down than them, but they've beaten the 3 "favorites in teh bottom half of the bracket in Kentucky Mizzou, and Ole Miss. So they could be a surprise of the tourney if they, also known as Elston Turner, get hot.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.