Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2013 SEC Tournament

Who wins the 2013 SEC Tournament? 31 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins the 2013 SEC Tournament?

    • Auburn
      0%
      0
    • Mississippi State
      0%
      0
    • South Carolina
      0%
      0
    • Texas A&M
      0%
      0
    • Vanderbilt
      0%
      0
    • Georgia
      0%
      0
    • LSU
      0%
      0
    • Arkansas
      0%
      0
    • Missouri
      6%
    • Tennessee
      6%
    • Alabama
      3%
    • Ole Miss
      6%
    • Kentucky
      25%
    • Florida
      51%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The team I'd be mindful of is Tennessee. They are playing great right now. I don't think they can win 4 games in 4 days, but I think they win 2 and give UF all they want in the semis.

 

Alabama will end UT's tournament hopes Friday afternoon.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alabama will end UT's tournament hopes Friday afternoon.

 

I'll agree with that then Florida beats Bama again. The bottom half is where anything could happen. I wouldn't be completely shocked if Vandy got hot as well.

So who do the UK fans hope to play in game 1 - Vandy or Arkansas?

 

I am thinking more and more that UK needs to win that game to guarantee an NCAA berth since they are 0-3 on the road without Noel.

So who do the UK fans hope to play in game 1 - Vandy or Arkansas?

 

I am thinking more and more that UK needs to win that game to guarantee an NCAA berth since they are 0-3 on the road without Noel.

 

Without question, Arkansas. Hogs can't win away from Bud Walton, and beating Vandy 3 times in one year will be extremely difficult. They've gotten a lot better as the season has went on.

 

Arkansas is 17-1 at home, and 2-11 away from Bud Walton with their two wins coming against Auburn and Alabama A&M. I fully expect Vanderbilt to win.

Without question, Arkansas. Hogs can't win away from Bud Walton, and beating Vandy 3 times in one year will be extremely difficult. They've gotten a lot better as the season has went on.

 

Good point.....I think Vandy does win that game though against Arkansas.............

Without question, Arkansas. Hogs can't win away from Bud Walton, and beating Vandy 3 times in one year will be extremely difficult. They've gotten a lot better as the season has went on.

 

Arkansas is 17-1 at home, and 2-11 away from Bud Walton with their two wins coming against Auburn and Alabama A&M. I fully expect Vanderbilt to win.

 

I agree. Plus Arkansas is RPI 80 and Vandy is RPI 127 so beating Arkansas not only allows the Cats to avenge a recent loss but it is also better for RPI.

The team I'd be mindful of is Tennessee. They are playing great right now. I don't think they can win 4 games in 4 days, but I think they win 2 and give UF all they want in the semis.

 

Agree

I don't know what to make of Missouri at all. There are times when I have thought they are reminiscent of the Brandon Knight UK team. Then there are other times when I think they're just not very good at all. I want to pick them to win the SEC Tourney, but I guess I'll go with Florida.

Kentucky responded well to me having faith in them against Florida. I think I'll keep that faith for a little longer. Kentucky defeats Tennessee for the SEC Championship. :clap::clap::popcorn::popcorn:

Florida is still the best team in the SEC. They win.

 

A very simple and imo very true statement. :thumb:

Kentucky responded well to me having faith in them against Florida. I think I'll keep that faith for a little longer. Kentucky defeats Tennessee for the SEC Championship. :clap::clap::popcorn::popcorn:

 

Do you not realize how many people on here that are disappointed now that they don't get to call you a U.K hater? :popcorn: :lol2:

Just met my sister, brother-in-law and mom to send them off to the SEC tourney. Car all decked in with a HUGE UK emblem on the back. Also there was a Big Blue Charter bus in the parking lot of McDonald's, here in Winchester, picking up fans to take to the tourney. You all have a great time!!!!!

The Kentucky Effect on Stub Hub: cheapest ticket for each session; Wed. $1.69, Thurs. afternoon $20, Thurs. night $16, Fri. afternoon $26, Fri. night $86.

I think that Florida will take it. They have been the best in the conference all season. Their loss to U.K. will probably wake them up, the so called exerts say they may have dropped from 2 seed with the loss to U.K.. They will imo be re focused and will want the two seed back if they can get it.

Count Mizzou and Arkansas out, the tourney is not on their home floor.

 

Mizzou has been good on neutral courts too this year, just depends on good phil bad phil.

Big Blue nation is in Nashville big time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.