March 8, 201313 yr What an embarrassment. This team doesn't deserve to play in the NCAA Tournament. This
March 8, 201313 yr I am not convinced that Harrow comes back...... I will be surprised if he is back. I have said this before and will say it again ... Harrow should get the Rodrick Rhodes treatment. It would be best for him and best for UK.
March 8, 201313 yr Cal takes blame for the team in post-game comments, saying he's done a "crap job" with them. Archie says Cal keeps covering for the team but that they have to "man up."
March 8, 201313 yr Not Jerry Tipton @NotJerryTipton When Mitch Barnhart hired Mark Stoops, he said his goal was to turn Kentucky into a football school. Damned if he wasn't right.
March 8, 201313 yr Not Jerry Tipton @NotJerryTipton When Mitch Barnhart hired Mark Stoops, he said his goal was to turn Kentucky into a football school. Damned if he wasn't right. Nice.
March 8, 201313 yr Tyler Thompson @MrsTylerKSR Archie Goodwin says he doesn't blame fans if they give up on the team.
March 8, 201313 yr Was just about to ask the question... Do they even accept a bid to the NIT? I would think they would. Not accepting would be a little arrogant. Although if I'm Cal I'd prefer to get this nightmare over as quick as possible.
March 8, 201313 yr Not Jerry Tipton @NotJerryTipton Kentucky still in in Athens. To teach his team a lesson, Calipari is humiliating them by making them cut down the nets after a loss.
March 8, 201313 yr Can we just bring in the new recruiting class already? It will be the same results! One injury away from a flop team.
March 8, 201313 yr Not Jerry Tipton @NotJerryTipton Kentucky still in in Athens. To teach his team a lesson, Calipari is humiliating them by making them cut down the nets after a loss. Goodwin will charge & knock the ladder down, Harrow will take a step up & miss, Poythress will be too lazy to climb, and Wiltjer will try to guard the ladder & get beat?? :lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.