March 8, 201313 yr If Harrow is still at UK next year, will he get as many minutes as Beckham got this year?
March 8, 201313 yr One of the poorest performances I can remember in a long time by a Kentucky team. We were a little spoiled last year so maybe we deserve a year like this.
March 8, 201313 yr One of the poorest performances I can remember in a long time by a Kentucky team. We were a little spoiled last year so maybe we deserve a year like this. Yes, I was just thinking. Last year we saw the best of the Cal recruiting approach. This year we are seeing the worst of it.
March 8, 201313 yr That was painful to watch. They might get bounced first round in the NIT. They are not going to the NIT. Teams go to the NIT to get players experience for next year. No one on this team is coming back so why go through that?
March 8, 201313 yr They are not going to the NIT. Teams go to the NIT to get players experience for next year. No one on this team is coming back so why go through that? Harrow and Wiltjer.
March 8, 201313 yr Yes, I was just thinking. Last year we saw the best of the Cal recruiting approach. This year we are seeing the worst of it. In fairness, three of the four years have been pretty awesome.
March 8, 201313 yr There was only one guy on the court who looked like he could play in the NBA... and he wasn't on Kentucky.
March 8, 201313 yr In fairness, three of the four years have been pretty awesome. I agree. I am still all in on Cal's approach. Honestly, I never thought top talent could be this bad. Even without Noel, UK has as many NBA level talented players as almost every team in the country and they are just bad.
March 8, 201313 yr They are not going to the NIT. Teams go to the NIT to get players experience for next year. No one on this team is coming back so why go through that? Was just about to ask the question... Do they even accept a bid to the NIT?
March 8, 201313 yr Is Polson a senior? He won't be in the rotation next year but I was thinking he was a senior for some reason.
March 8, 201313 yr There was only one guy on the court who looked like he could play in the NBA... and he wasn't on Kentucky. I think WCS played well.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.