March 1, 201313 yr About the only ones that look close to being alright are the Baylor uniforms and thats still a stretch to say the least...
March 1, 201313 yr Whoever said "Yeah sleeves will look great" needs to be fired tomorrow. They have sleeves? I've seen this picture a dozen times, and hadn't even noticed until you posted this. I guess thats one positive of those shorts. Oh and... LOL Louisville. Congrats on that Adidas deal. At least they're the right color this year.
March 1, 201313 yr I can't believe they are actually going to wear these..Adidas should have their contract voided with those schools after this.
March 1, 201313 yr Oh and... LOL Louisville. Congrats on that Adidas deal. At least they're the right color this year. Louisville's are easily "the best" in that group. Not even close IMO. That being said, they're all terrible. The sleeves are stupid, no other way to put it. I could almost deal with the shorts, but the sleeves ruin it for me.
March 1, 201313 yr Uh......................glad to see Notre Dame went lime green...........................What the??????????????????? Louisville's even with the sleeves are the most tolerable...................And since many players wear t-shirts under their uniforms I guess the sleeves do not bother me that much..................
March 1, 201313 yr I think the three with the white in the shorts are the worst because the white gives them way too much of a pattern look (UC Kansas UCLA)
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.