Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Adidas unveils new uniforms

Featured Replies

  • Replies 54
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The more I see of these new Addidas bball unis, the more I wonder exactly what Addidas was thinking. If getting people to talk about them is all they wanted, the company certainly succeeded there. I'm watching Notre Dame and Marquette right now and all I can think of are a bunch of guys in Riddler costumes with short pants. My son who, when I say white, he says black, even thinks they're embarrassing.

They remind me of the old Orlando Thunder uniforms from the World League.

Notre Dame's are easily the worst of the crop.

I'll take Michigan's highliter unis over Notre Dame's Joker uni's.

Notre Dame's are easily the worst of the crop.

 

I thought UC's were pretty nasty as well today.

Michigan uniforms wouldn't be so bad if they had some sort of piping to seperate the tops and bottoms.

I just hope that UK doesn't come out in anything like that crap, they are butt ugly p,j.'s. Seriously, who woukd like something that ridiculous looking. The worst imo was Cincy's, black and what looked like neon pink, looked like a color blind jr, high kid designed them.

I guess that I can say that I don't like them. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.