Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Adidas unveils new uniforms

Featured Replies

I agree... They're not good at all....

 

But everyone saying adidas made a mistake, I feel like they may be saying 'hey... You're talking about us aren't you?"... The old 'any publicity is good publicity' approach...

 

Not saying I agree with that, but they have to have some kinda thought like that to do this two years in a row....

  • Replies 54
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw Louisville's white shorts. They don't look as bad as any in the picture at the top of this thread...

  • Author
UL.jpg

Baylor's are the only tolerable ones....Those are embarrassing. Can the schools refuse to wear that garbage?

Minus the sleeves, the Louisville ones are starting to grow on me. A little.

You know....I'm just without words on these things....probably because I'm about to upchuck.

None of our opinions really matter. The players love them and they want them so that's really all that matters.

^ I don't know. I'd like to see a poll on that one.

And by the way, none of those guys look too happy to be in those duds.

^Thanks for the insight on UC. They're still stupid looking, in my opinion.

None of our opinions really matter. The players love them and they want them so that's really all that matters.

 

Players love playing with sleeves?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.