Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Adidas unveils new uniforms

Featured Replies

  • Replies 54
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Exactly.

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]39273[/ATTACH]

 

OUCH

Rotten. But nobody asked me.

 

... nobody ever seems to.

They're all terrible, but ND's have to be the worst...

Louisville's red uniforms aren't COMPLETELY horrible since those ridiculous shorts sort of blend in the reds. But the white shorts are terrible.

 

Notre Dame's are rotten and Kansas definitely got the short end.

When are they supposed wear these...

 

Beginning with the conference tournaments, I believe.

Beginning with the conference tournaments, I believe.

 

Yes. Just like with the infrared jerseys last year.

Yes. Just like with the infrared jerseys last year.

 

I was on the fence about the Infra-Reds, but I could deal with them. If UL's didn't have the sleeves, I MIGHT be alright with these too.

Epic FAIL!

About the only ones that look close to being alright are the Baylor uniforms and thats still a stretch to say the least...

 

How sad is it that Baylor has the best of these uniforms? The shorts look like swimming trunks.

I can't believe they are actually going to wear these..Adidas should have their contract voided with those schools after this.

 

Outside of the Adi-zero cleats, I don't like anything Adidas ever comes out with. I would hate to be an Adidas school.

Who knew the Tampa Bay Storm of the early nineties would be stylish today?

 

13+Tampa+Bay+Storm+-+Jay+Gruden_0.jpg

Who knew the Tampa Bay Storm of the early nineties would be stylish today?

 

13+Tampa+Bay+Storm+-+Jay+Gruden_0.jpg

 

:laugh:

Someone at Adida's needs to fired over this deal. Those are terrible and I feel bad for the teams that have to wear them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.