Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 85 Mississippi State 55

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looked like the Cats played pretty good team ball. Still some silly mistakes but it looks like they may be getting better shooting the ball offensively. Tough to say after this game though. Miss St. Is bad.

I think the biggest difference that I notice right now from previous is the extra effort plays that I'm seeing from Poythress and Goodwin. Seems like they are getting their hands on a lot more lose rebounds, either collecting them, or tipping them. I don't remember a lot of that before. Glad to see them crashing the glass.

 

Not a lot to say about this one. Just happy to see them manhandle a bad opponent the way that they should.

 

Need to keep it up @ Arkansas. Won't be easy.

Not much to say Miss St is really really bad.

Yes, MSU is really bad but what I took from this one was this U.K. team didn't let up and/or play to a lower level. I was happy with the way the Cats came out, put them away and kept them down and didn't let them back in the game even enough to have them think they had a shot. This showed far more maturity from earlier in the season.

Arkansas at their place on Saturday to say the least will be tough but I do like the way this team is now going about things.

Andrew Wiggins in attendance tonight.

 

Now did he enjoy himself?

As expected a 30 point beatdown.............................

Question: Does Wiltjer's poor outing again (1-7 shooting) a cause for concern...............My thinking is that with Poythress stepping up he will provide but...............I think Ky. does need Kyle's 3 point shooting come tourney time..................

Wildcats took care of business.

I didn't think UK looked all that great, but Mississippi State is that terrible. I have been watching collegiate basketball for years now. The team Mississippi State fielded last night might be the worst power conference team ever put in to action. I felt bad for the kids.

I didn't think UK looked all that great, but Mississippi State is that terrible. I have been watching collegiate basketball for years now. The team Mississippi State fielded last night might be the worst power conference team ever put in to action. I felt bad for the kids.

 

Yeah I cannot believe that a team who has had some pretty good success in the last 10 years is as bad as they are........

Yeah I cannot believe that a team who has had some pretty good success in the last 10 years is as bad as they are........
I am just talking about what they fielded last night and past few games. They have had some injuries and suspensions to get them to where they are today. You hate to see a team fall that far so fast. I just wish Stansbury was there to enjoy it :D
Andrew Wiggins in attendance tonight.

 

Heard the BBN yelling his name in the 2nd half.

MSU would struggle to compete in the Heartland Conference, let alone the (down) SEC.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.