BREAKING: Trinity Rocks vs Colerain Cardinals - 2013, week 3

CardinalsFan

After conferring with my sources, this is only missing signatures. All of the details have been worked out for a home-and-home series between the Rocks and the Cards.

2013 will be at Colerain and 2014 will be at Trinity. Don't hold me to that exactly but I think that's what I heard.

This is a matchup i never thought I would see happen. I am very excited to see these two heavyweights go at it for the next two years.

BGP is going to be lots of fun next September!

-CardinalsFan

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After conferring with my sources, this is only missing signatures. All of the details have been worked out for a home-and-home series between the Rocks and the Cards.

2013 will be at Colerain and 2014 will be at Trinity. Don't hold me to that exactly but I think that's what I heard.

This is a matchup i never thought I would see happen. I am very excited to see these two heavyweights go at it for the next two years.

BGP is going to be lots of fun next September!

-CardinalsFan

Ironic this couldn't have happened the last two years. :D Colerain tired of playing Ryle?

Doesn't Colerain lose a lot with this 2013 graduating class?

They return a really good WR Travon Hudson 6'3" 200 pounds and LB Tegray Scales 6'2" 212 pounds also a 6'6 250 pound TE that has an offer from UK his name is Brown. Colerain did lose their starting QB, 2 running backs, a D1 tackle and a really good DB.

Looks like Colerain is stepping in when Trinity isn't going to be nearly as good as they have been the past couple years..Sounds about right..:ohbrother:

I guess they were doing the same thing a few years back when the 'Birds were on the schedule?

Colerain loses a nearly as much as Trinity ... so it sounds like they both have the same thought process.

Should be a fun game ... ...

Sounds like a great matchup! With the other Cincinnati powers cancelling on the Rocks, I'm glad they were able to find another opponent that was on those other teams level and thus give many an entertaining and soon-to-be-hyped game when it gets closer to football season.

As close as Specht and Boldin are, it makes me wonder whether those 2 had a conversation re who was going to play Trinity this year.