Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

House of Cards (TV show-spoilers)

Featured Replies

I think I am on episode 8 and loving every minute of it.

 

On Robin Wright, we can agree to disagree based on her age. I thought she was a hot 50 something but her only being 46 doesn't scream hottie to me.

 

I thought she was in her middle 50's. You know the old saying "Rode Hard and Put up Wet".

  • Replies 62
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • MJAlltheWay24
    MJAlltheWay24

    That show started off so incredibly strong.

  • Jumper_Dad
    Jumper_Dad

    Rewatching Season 1. Claire having the office manager fire 18 people, then Claire fires her, was one of the coldest moves of the series. First glimpse at what she was made of. 

I've seen both seasons. Almost stopped watching after the beginning of season 2 as I was mad about what happened, but I eventually forgave the producers and finished it out. I know that there is a supposed to be a season 3 but not really sure how it can go as I'm not sure what is left for Francis to do at this point. Really good show.

I've seen both seasons. Almost stopped watching after the beginning of season 2 as I was mad about what happened, but I eventually forgave the producers and finished it out. I know that there is a supposed to be a season 3 but not really sure how it can go as I'm not sure what is left for Francis to do at this point. Really good show.

 

Francis is that man!!!! And I agree. What else can he do?

Francis is that man!!!! And I agree. What else can he do?

 

I have a feeling season 3 will have a totally different tone. I have a feeling everything will eventually catch back up. The end of the season was a heck of a cliff hanger too so I can't wait till the next one comes out.

I have a feeling season 3 will have a totally different tone. I have a feeling everything will eventually catch back up. The end of the season was a heck of a cliff hanger too so I can't wait till the next one comes out.

 

 

True. Watching Francis play the game is a thing of beauty. It'll be interesting to see who comes at him and how. He has defeated everyone else.

 

"I want you to seduce him and then rip his heart out and hand it to him." :lol2: Such an awesome team.

 

I figured Meachem would get it on with Claire but I wasn't expecting all the other extra curriculars.

 

Stamper is a disappointment. I liked him until the last 5 episodes. He really screwed up big time fooling with that girl. Should have let her go. :no:

I've seen both seasons. Almost stopped watching after the beginning of season 2 as I was mad about what happened, but I eventually forgave the producers and finished it out. I know that there is a supposed to be a season 3 but not really sure how it can go as I'm not sure what is left for Francis to do at this point. Really good show.

 

Francis is that man!!!! And I agree. What else can he do?

 

My hunch is that the next season will revolve around the next presidential election and campaign. That could get pretty interesting.

My hunch is that the next season will revolve around the next presidential election and campaign. That could get pretty interesting.

 

True. His hands are so dirty. I love it. :lol2:

True. His hands are so dirty. I love it. :lol2:

 

I'm going to miss Stamper, though. Without Zoe and Stamper they're really going to need a new character or two to come in, I think.

I'm going to miss Stamper, though. Without Zoe and Stamper they're really going to need a new character or two to come in, I think.

 

Definitely can't hurt. I hope he brings the rib cook into the White House.

 

Maybe Remy will be the new Stamper.

Way late to the game....Watched first 4 episodes today. I love it, Spacey is awesome in these types of rolls (kinda like in 21). Looking forward to getting caught up over the next few days.

9 days ago I started House of Cards. At 3:30 yesterday afternoon I got through the second season. Awesome show with some great lines!

 

"I am one heartbeat away from the Presidency and not a single vote cast on my name. Democracy is so overrated."

I'm going to miss Stamper, though. Without Zoe and Stamper they're really going to need a new character or two to come in, I think.

 

I was thinking about that. They need another good sub-character or two to replace them. Rachel is still at large so that has to unfold somehow.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.