House of Cards (TV show-spoilers)

Clyde

• 1 year later...

I've seen both seasons. Almost stopped watching after the beginning of season 2 as I was mad about what happened, but I eventually forgave the producers and finished it out. I know that there is a supposed to be a season 3 but not really sure how it can go as I'm not sure what is left for Francis to do at this point. Really good show.

I've seen both seasons. Almost stopped watching after the beginning of season 2 as I was mad about what happened, but I eventually forgave the producers and finished it out. I know that there is a supposed to be a season 3 but not really sure how it can go as I'm not sure what is left for Francis to do at this point. Really good show.

Francis is that man!!!! And I agree. What else can he do?

I have a feeling season 3 will have a totally different tone. I have a feeling everything will eventually catch back up. The end of the season was a heck of a cliff hanger too so I can't wait till the next one comes out.

I have a feeling season 3 will have a totally different tone. I have a feeling everything will eventually catch back up. The end of the season was a heck of a cliff hanger too so I can't wait till the next one comes out.

True. Watching Francis play the game is a thing of beauty. It'll be interesting to see who comes at him and how. He has defeated everyone else.

"I want you to seduce him and then rip his heart out and hand it to him." :lol2: Such an awesome team.

I figured Meachem would get it on with Claire but I wasn't expecting all the other extra curriculars.

Stamper is a disappointment. I liked him until the last 5 episodes. He really screwed up big time fooling with that girl. Should have let her go. :no:

My hunch is that the next season will revolve around the next presidential election and campaign. That could get pretty interesting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

9 days ago I started House of Cards. At 3:30 yesterday afternoon I got through the second season. Awesome show with some great lines!

"I am one heartbeat away from the Presidency and not a single vote cast on my name. Democracy is so overrated."

I'm going to miss Stamper, though. Without Zoe and Stamper they're really going to need a new character or two to come in, I think.

I was thinking about that. They need another good sub-character or two to replace them. Rachel is still at large so that has to unfold somehow.