Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

House of Cards (TV show-spoilers)

Featured Replies

On 8/7/2023 at 5:51 PM, Jumper_Dad said:

Rewatching Season 1. Claire having the office manager fire 18 people, then Claire fires her, was one of the coldest moves of the series.

First glimpse at what she was made of. 

That show started off so incredibly strong.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • MJAlltheWay24
    MJAlltheWay24

    That show started off so incredibly strong.

  • Jumper_Dad
    Jumper_Dad

    Rewatching Season 1. Claire having the office manager fire 18 people, then Claire fires her, was one of the coldest moves of the series. First glimpse at what she was made of. 

On 9/6/2023 at 8:43 AM, MJAlltheWay24 said:

That show started off so incredibly strong.

And seemed to fade just as fast.  I didn't finish it.  Can't remember exactly where I left off.  If I remember correctly, didn't they continue without Spacey.  Not really sure how you have the show without Frank.  

On 9/7/2023 at 1:59 PM, Irish Cat said:

And seemed to fade just as fast.  I didn't finish it.  Can't remember exactly where I left off.  If I remember correctly, didn't they continue without Spacey.  Not really sure how you have the show without Frank.  

I think they had one season without Spacey. But yeah, it tanked.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.