Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

House of Cards (TV show-spoilers)

Featured Replies

9 days ago I started House of Cards. At 3:30 yesterday afternoon I got through the second season. Awesome show with some great lines!

 

"I am one heartbeat away from the Presidency and not a single vote cast on my name. Democracy is so overrated."

 

I used that last line as my location when I had Francis as my avatar.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • MJAlltheWay24
    MJAlltheWay24

    That show started off so incredibly strong.

  • Jumper_Dad
    Jumper_Dad

    Rewatching Season 1. Claire having the office manager fire 18 people, then Claire fires her, was one of the coldest moves of the series. First glimpse at what she was made of. 

3am EST is when it will be available. 2am CST. 1am MST. 12am PST.

I know what I am doing this coming weekend.

 

I can't tell you how pumped I am for this. The theme music has been in my head all week.

3am EST is when it will be available. 2am CST. 1am MST. 12am PST.

 

Glad you clarified that for me, captain. :wacky:

Glad you clarified that for me, captain. :wacky:

 

I try to be thorough. :D

  • Author

Got 2 in this morning.

Got 2 in this morning.

 

Jerk! I didn't get to watch any.

 

I am trying my best to watch the rest of Season 4 of Walking Dead before delving in to the House of Card's abyss.

Can anyone give me a Reader's Digest version of the first 2 seasons?

Can anyone give me a Reader's Digest version of the first 2 seasons?

 

Frank is awesome, despicable, remorseless and oh yeah...Awesome!!!

 

Basically politician moves his way up through the political power structure by any means necessary...very well written a lot of dark humor...Frank basically Jedi mind tricks his way to the top.

Frank is awesome, despicable, remorseless and oh yeah...Awesome!!!

 

Basically politician moves his way up through the political power structure by any means necessary...very well written a lot of dark humor...Frank basically Jedi mind tricks his way to the top.

Any other characters or things going on behind the scenes I should know about before jumping into season 3 without watching the first 2 seasons?

Any other characters or things going on behind the scenes I should know about before jumping into season 3 without watching the first 2 seasons?

 

You could jump in but I highly recommend watching the first two seasons first. You really need to "know" Frank Underwood and understand how he came to be where he is.

Got 2 in this morning.

 

Same here. Hoping to get at least one more in after work tonight.

You could jump in but I highly recommend watching the first two seasons first. You really need to "know" Frank Underwood and understand how he came to be where he is.

 

Agreed, you would be missing out on a lot.

Rewatching Season 1. Claire having the office manager fire 18 people, then Claire fires her, was one of the coldest moves of the series.

First glimpse at what she was made of. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.