House of Cards (TV show-spoilers)

Clyde

I think I am on episode 8 and loving every minute of it.

On Robin Wright, we can agree to disagree based on her age. I thought she was a hot 50 something but her only being 46 doesn't scream hottie to me.

Have you seen the episode where she's standing in front of her lover in his apartment? Smokin' body.

Kate Mara....Wowzers!

I'll agree with Ru' on Robin Wright. I though she was hot, due to the fact I thought she was mid-50s. For someone in their 40s, she's just, "ehh".

On Kate Mara, look at the distance between her nose and her lips. Eye symmetry is a little funky too...

Netflix's original series starring Kevin Spacey, House of Cards, is the most-viewed show on Netflix right now in all of the countries it operates in, Ted Sarandos, chief content officer and vice president of content at Netflix, revealed on stage at AllThingsD's D: Dive Into Media conference on Tuesday.

The show, which was released on Feb. 1 and rumored to cost as much as $78 million to produce, is the most-viewed by the number of viewers and total hours viewed, Sarandos said.

http://mashable.com/2013/02/12/netflix-house-of-cards-numbers/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Mashable+%28Mashable%29

Netflix's original series starring Kevin Spacey, House of Cards, is the most-viewed show on Netflix right now in all of the countries it operates in, Ted Sarandos, chief content officer and vice president of content at Netflix, revealed on stage at AllThingsD's D: Dive Into Media conference on Tuesday.

The show, which was released on Feb. 1 and rumored to cost as much as $78 million to produce, is the most-viewed by the number of viewers and total hours viewed, Sarandos said.

http://mashable.com/2013/02/12/netflix-house-of-cards-numbers/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Mashable+%28Mashable%29

Glad to hear more episodes are coming.