Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

House of Cards (TV show-spoilers)

Featured Replies

  • Author
I think I am on episode 8 and loving every minute of it.

 

On Robin Wright, we can agree to disagree based on her age. I thought she was a hot 50 something but her only being 46 doesn't scream hottie to me.

 

Have you seen the episode where she's standing in front of her lover in his apartment? Smokin' body.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • MJAlltheWay24
    MJAlltheWay24

    That show started off so incredibly strong.

  • Jumper_Dad
    Jumper_Dad

    Rewatching Season 1. Claire having the office manager fire 18 people, then Claire fires her, was one of the coldest moves of the series. First glimpse at what she was made of. 

Kate Mara....Wowzers!

 

I'll agree with Ru' on Robin Wright. I though she was hot, due to the fact I thought she was mid-50s. For someone in their 40s, she's just, "ehh".

Have you seen the episode where she's standing in front of her lover in his apartment? Smokin' body.

 

No but I will be sure to check back in on that one.

Kate Mara....Wowzers!

 

I'll agree with Ru' on Robin Wright. I though she was hot, due to the fact I thought she was mid-50s. For someone in their 40s, she's just, "ehh".

 

On Kate Mara, look at the distance between her nose and her lips. Eye symmetry is a little funky too...

 

On Kate Mara, look at the distance between her nose and her lips. Eye symmetry is a little funky too...

 

She's gorgeous. And her family are owners of the Giants and Steelers so she's beyond rich as well.

She's gorgeous. And her family are owners of the Giants and Steelers so she's beyond rich as well.

 

Put it this way, I would take Robin Wright over Kate Mara every day of the week...

Netflix's original series starring Kevin Spacey, House of Cards, is the most-viewed show on Netflix right now in all of the countries it operates in, Ted Sarandos, chief content officer and vice president of content at Netflix, revealed on stage at AllThingsD's D: Dive Into Media conference on Tuesday.

The show, which was released on Feb. 1 and rumored to cost as much as $78 million to produce, is the most-viewed by the number of viewers and total hours viewed, Sarandos said.

 

http://mashable.com/2013/02/12/netflix-house-of-cards-numbers/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Mashable+%28Mashable%29

Put it this way, I would take Robin Wright over Kate Mara every day of the week...

Because she's more your age?

Because she's more your age?

 

Age has nothing to do with it, I think she is a much more attractive woman.

  • Author
Put it this way, I would take Robin Wright over Kate Mara every day of the week...

 

Tough one. Mara is a cutie. But I'm a sucker for redheads.

  • Author
Netflix's original series starring Kevin Spacey, House of Cards, is the most-viewed show on Netflix right now in all of the countries it operates in, Ted Sarandos, chief content officer and vice president of content at Netflix, revealed on stage at AllThingsD's D: Dive Into Media conference on Tuesday.

The show, which was released on Feb. 1 and rumored to cost as much as $78 million to produce, is the most-viewed by the number of viewers and total hours viewed, Sarandos said.

 

http://mashable.com/2013/02/12/netflix-house-of-cards-numbers/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Mashable+%28Mashable%29

 

Glad to hear more episodes are coming.

My roommate won't shut up about it. I feel like I will eventually get around to watching it.

 

Haha guess who told him about it.

Put it this way, I would take Robin Wright over Kate Mara every day of the week...
If I ever end up in the hospital for any reason, I wouldn't mind Robin Wright giving me a "visit".... if you catch my drift..... winking0044.gif

I'm glad you guys are jumping on the Kate Mara bandwagon. I tossed her name out in one of those "Attractive Women" threads we had a couple of weeks ago but didn't see her getting a lot of love. I find her very attractive.

Haha guess who told him about it.

 

When I saw you comment on this thread I figured that you did.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.