Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

OJ Mayo Pic

Featured Replies

I noticed in the picture on BGPreps homepage which is of OJ Mayo shooting a jumper from the corner. Off to the right, does anyone else think those two men sitting there look like Tubby Smith and Bob Huggins? If it's not they share a strong resemblence.

I noticed in the picture on BGPreps homepage which is of OJ Mayo shooting a jumper from the corner. Off to the right, does anyone else think those two men sitting there look like Tubby Smith and Bob Huggins? If it's not they share a strong resemblence.

It's them...

That's definitely Tubby Smith, and it sure looks like Huggins. I'm sure GT will be able to tell for sure.

That's definitely Tubby Smith, and it sure looks like Huggins. I'm sure GT will be able to tell for sure.

If you watched the X/UC game, he has the same pullover on... :lol:

Good catch. I didn't even pay that close of attention to it.

I was at the game, met Bob and said hello. I asked him about some people booing him when they announced him and Tubby were there. He said you can't have fans everywhere.

I was at the game, met Bob and said hello. I asked him about some people booing him when they announced him and Tubby were there. He said you can't have fans everywhere.

 

They were on the news in Lex. that evening actually before any game highlights. I think they were discussing the fact that neither of them has ever recruited anyone who could consistently hit a jumpshot. :D

They were on the news in Lex. that evening actually before any game highlights. I think they were discussing the fact that neither of them has ever recruited anyone who could consistently hit a jumpshot. :D

 

 

:lol: :irked: Ever hear of LaZelle Durden or Steve Logan? :rolleyes:

Good job eldorado!

If you watched the X/UC game, he has the same pullover on... :lol:

 

I hope he is washing that pullover.... he wore it on Mon 1/16 at the Cintas center for the NCH game and also on Thursday for the XU game and then on Saturday ........ if they guy is pulling down $3million this year doing nothing.... can he get a different pullover???? something other than Spalding????? I dont know.....

I hope he is washing that pullover.... he wore it on Mon 1/16 at the Cintas center for the NCH game and also on Thursday for the XU game and then on Saturday ........ if they guy is pulling down $3million this year doing nothing.... can he get a different pullover???? something other than Spalding????? I dont know.....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope he is washing that pullover.... he wore it on Mon 1/16 at the Cintas center for the NCH game and also on Thursday for the XU game and then on Saturday ........ if they guy is pulling down $3million this year doing nothing.... can he get a different pullover???? something other than Spalding????? I dont know.....

 

Maybe he's got a whole closet full of the same one, like Charlie Brown.

Yes it is definately them.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.