Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

An embarrassment for Gray Middle School

Featured Replies

The guru shoulda popped a can Beechwood style right there in the restaurant...

  • Replies 55
  • Views 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The entitlement mentality. Kids learn it from their parents.

Make that two teachers that think you should contact the school.

 

Make it three

When the girls learn to use the poles, you can pay them in Dum Dum suckers or so it may appear.

Ru, you have much more patience than me. I would have walked whether food was ordered or not. That's ridiculous.

Kudos to you Guru for going straight to the parent and telling them what you thought.

I vote we drop "pole" references.

I vote we drop "pole" references.

Good point, Clyde. If it was an 8th grade boys team misbehaving, there would not be this kind of disrespectful reference.

  • Author

For those of you that have mentioned this I don't have any interest in contacting the school. Besides, plenty of folks from Union read BGP, the powers that be will be made aware of it whether they ever admit it or not.

  • Author
I vote we drop "pole" references.

 

I agree, I not only vote it, I demand it.

I agree, I not only vote it, I demand it.

 

I agree also. Is dum dum still ok? It seems to apply to parents and children and is so ironic!

Is dum dum still ok? It seems to apply to parents and children and is so ironic!

 

If the shoe fits......:lol:

Is this the same Gray Girls coach that told a ref earlier this year "Keep making calls like that and I will get you fired from your day job" ??

1) I suggest sending your post to the school principal.

2) I hope you negotiated a good discount...if not you missed a chance!

These are probably the same little girls that have to listen to aweful things being yelled from the stands during their games. I wasn't at the game so I am only guessing how it went. It all comes together in the end. I don't care for either to be honest with you. Bad behavior is bad behavior.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.