Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

An embarrassment for Gray Middle School

Featured Replies

  • Author
I agree also. Is dum dum still ok? It seems to apply to parents and children and is so ironic!

 

They had those dum dum suckers everywhere so sure.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Is this the same Gray Girls coach that told a ref earlier this year "Keep making calls like that and I will get you fired from your day job" ??

 

This was the 8th grade girls team from Gray.

 

Please tell us more about the threat?

This was the 8th grade girls team from Gray.

 

Please tell us more about the threat?

 

2nd hand from one of the score table workers that does most of our games that a Lady Gators Coach said that to one of the officials when we hosted them. I thought it was the 8th grade coach, but I could have that mixed up.

  • Author

What is that coach's day job?

I remind my oldest and her friends everytime they leave the house and they have NewCath gear on, "Wear that with pride! you not only represent yourself, but your parents, teachers, and alum."

I remind my oldest and her friends everytime they leave the house and they have NewCath gear on, "Wear that with pride! you not only represent yourself, but your parents, teachers, and alum."

 

So thats why she switches to Highlands gear and creates such a fuss, lol.

I remind my oldest and her friends everytime they leave the house and they have NewCath gear on, "Wear that with pride! you not only represent yourself, but your parents, teachers, and alum."

:thumb:

"Don't shame the school name." We also tell our kids, "Don't shame the family name."

What is that coach's day job?

 

I believe she is the administrative assistant to the principal, Todd Novak.

:thumb:

"Don't shame the school name." We also tell our kids, "Don't shame the family name."

 

Ditto.

I remind my oldest and her friends everytime they leave the house and they have NewCath gear on, "Wear that with pride! you not only represent yourself, but your parents, teachers, and alum."
Mr Conner would tell us that wearing an NC jacket was like wearing a neon sign on your back . A very wise man .
Welcome to 2013, at least the girls wernt on stripper poles.
That was the first thing that came to your mind ?!!
Ditto.

 

Many parents do teach their children these values. I also think there are parents that teach their children that they should act any way they feel like acting because they are just a little better than having other's rules placed upon them. Basically, a sense of entitlement. It sounds like this group of parents clearly expressed a sense of entitlement to Guru, which I am afraid is becoming more and more common.

:eek:

Many parents do teach their children these values. I also think there are parents that teach their children that they should act any way they feel like acting because they are just a little better than having other's rules placed upon them. Basically, a sense of entitlement. It sounds like this group of parents clearly expressed a sense of entitlement to Guru, which I am afraid is becoming more and more common.

 

Rarely do I say this to you......but I agree.

It starts with Parents and they are normally the problem. Parents dont know how to act anymore in alot of cases. Specifically when it comes to children's sporting events and afterwords.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.