Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

An embarrassment for Gray Middle School

Featured Replies

:dancingpaI just can't get over the fact that someone(s) would give the guru the stink eye.

 

Has to be a first!!:dancingpa

  • Replies 55
  • Views 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I believe she is the administrative assistant to the principal, Todd Novak.

 

So Gray's 8th grade girls coach works for the Gray Principal? Interesting...

 

I actually was asking about the ref that the Coach said would lose his day job. What was that refs day job?

Parents must run the town in Union.

So Gray's 8th grade girls coach works for the Gray Principal? Interesting...

 

 

I would hope the principal would let him/her know that they are still representing the school and the community.

 

I talked to someone who was there and they said it was a madhouse and even the workers were a bit bothered by the crew.

 

Unfortunate.

Is this place to eat similar to Larosa Pizza. Is it on a GPS?

  • Author
Is this place to eat similar to Larosa Pizza. Is it on a GPS?

 

I guess it is similar to Larosas Pizza. The address is: 8449 U.S. 42 Florence, KY 41042

 

If you are traveling north on I75 it is only two or three miles to the west off exit 180.

  • Author
Parents must run the town in Union.

 

I think most schools turn the blind eye when anything happens at a non-school function. However, when you have a coach/school employee present and all the students are in their school gear I think it is time to step to the plate.

I think most schools turn the blind eye when anything happens at a non-school function. However, when you have a coach/school employee present and all the students are in their school gear I think it is time to step to the plate.

 

But the school can only address things they know about.

Stuff like this needs to be reported so that the school CAN have the opportunity to take care of it.

I guess it is similar to Larosas Pizza. The address is: 8449 U.S. 42 Florence, KY 41042

 

If you are traveling north on I75 it is only two or three miles to the west off exit 180.

 

Is that the joint at the end of the strip mall behind Burger King? Driven by there a few times, never considered stopping; definitely won't now.

  • Author
Is that the joint at the end of the strip mall behind Burger King? Driven by there a few times, never considered stopping; definitely won't now.

 

Yes and if there isn't a crowd you should give it a try if you like that kind of food.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.