Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 75 LSU 70

Featured Replies

Final.

 

 

 

I didn't want to disappoint you, VOR!

Please let this be the beginning of better play by Poythress.

And there it is ... before the last shot hits the ground Bluto has the game thread started. :thumb:

  • Author

Poythress had 20 points & 12 rebounds.

Yuck.......man....just a few months ago, everyone was so pumped about the dominant ball being played in the Commonwealth....

UK got lucky. According to Twitter Noel was on the floor when the ball was handed to Goodwin and Robic pulled Noel off before the refs saw him. This is coming from UK journalists. Close call. :D

Poythress had 20 points & 12 rebounds.

In the prediction thread I said he would have his breakout game......:D

UK got lucky. According to Twitter Noel was on the floor when the ball was handed to Goodwin and Robic pulled Noel off before the refs saw him. This is coming from UK journalists. Close call. :D

 

I rewound it and could only see half of the court. Five UK players were all on one half of the court and Noel wasn't one of them. But only four LSU players were there because no one was on the inbounds passer. They were either defending the long pass or defending a sixth UK player (Noel).

No clue what happened on this post and I don't remember what I said. Guess I should have made sure it posted.

 

 

My bad.

Edited by PurplePride92

  • Author
In the prediction thread I said he would have his breakout game......:D
:notworthy: :D
UK got lucky. According to Twitter Noel was on the floor when the ball was handed to Goodwin and Robic pulled Noel off before the refs saw him. This is coming from UK journalists. Close call. :D

 

If they missed it shame on the refs. You could also say LSU got lucky. They don't come back without the 4pts scored after the Mays elbow call. That was weak.

Poythress had 20 points & 12 rebounds.

 

Don't wake him up!!

All I can say is that it's a "W" and I'll take it. Every game is an adventure with this team. I was thrilled to see Poythtress have a great game, hopefully that will become the normal rather than once every few weeks.

Ole Miss at their place on Tuesday will be a very tough one. That game imo UK has to have.

 

GO BIG BLUE !!

I think I'm actually glad I forgot to DVR this, would rather watch the UFC fights after work instead.

One positive I saw was Goodwin actually passed the ball ahead to a wide open Harrow for a layup instead of taking it all the way himself. dancingparty.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.