Kevin Bacon's New Show: The Following

Clyde

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This show jumped the shark a long time ago with the ineptitude of the FBI, the constant stabbings,etc. If it was in the hands of a Chris Carter(X-Files) or Ryan Murphy(Nip Tuck,American Horror Story) it would have great potential because the actors are there,just not the writing and direction. Kevin Williamson(Dawson's Creek.Scream )is in way over his head here.

This show jumped the shark a long time ago with the ineptitude of the FBI, the constant stabbings,etc. If it was in the hands of a Chris Carter(X-Files) or Ryan Murphy(Nip Tuck,American Horror Story) it would have great potential because the actors are there,just not the writing and direction. Kevin Williamson(Dawson's Creek.Scream )is in way over his head here.

Agree overall but yet I still watch. Not sure why.

With the way this show is written, wouldn't be at all surprised if the Kevin Bacon character is part of the cult:lol2:. What if this show is renewed for 6 years? Is it always going to be about this following or another following?:idunno:

With the way this show is written, wouldn't be at all surprised if the Kevin Bacon character is part of the cult:lol2:. What if this show is renewed for 6 years? Is it always going to be about this following or another following?:idunno:
Like American Horror Story?

The female agent, Parker, will be a follower. In an early episode she gave Joe a book while he was still in custody. They did not elaborateon it though.

Are you talking about the cult expert? My son said the same.

Can't believe Clair went with them last week.

That was the most believable part of the episode. The scene at the hotel was just ridiculous. No way they would have rushed Hardy to the hotel to convince Claire to leave and not sent several well armed agents with him once they knew her position had been compromised. If they could get him there that quickly they could have gotten 4 or 5 more with him. And for sure they would have not let people continue to check in to the hotel after that. I'm just about done with the show.

That was the most believable part of the episode. The scene at the hotel was just ridiculous. No way they would have rushed Hardy to the hotel to convince Claire to leave and not sent several well armed agents with him once they knew her position had been compromised. If they could get him there that quickly they could have gotten 4 or 5 more with him. And for sure they would have not let people continue to check in to the hotel after that. I'm' just about done with the show.

I am done:walk: