Kevin Bacon's New Show: The Following

Clyde

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never heard of it, what is it about?

Author/killer with a following of peeps that continue to kill and I suppose they will be a part of his new book.

I like the show but I am finding it harder and harder to believe. After three episodes I will say good but not great.

Author/killer with a following of peeps that continue to kill and I suppose they will be a part of his new book.

I like the show but I am finding it harder and harder to believe. After three episodes I will say good but not great.

It's one of those things where it would probably be easier to swallow in one dose like a movie or even a two part movie. However with that said he's been planning all of this for atleast 10 years. That's a long time with a lot of opportunity to work out all of the kinks. He didn't have a 9-5 job to try to work around just sun up til sun down of nothing but planning.

I love SOA and the Walking Dead, both are hard to believe, won't keep me from watching though.