Kevin Bacon's New Show: The Following

Clyde

Author/killer with a following of peeps that continue to kill and I suppose they will be a part of his new book.

I like the show but I am finding it harder and harder to believe. After three episodes I will say good but not great.

So Kevin Bacon is the author, and the killer is in jail but has a following that kill according to Kevin Bacon's books?

I saw it for the first time on Monday and trying to figure it out.

I liked it and will watch again.

Kevin Bacon still has that Footloose walk.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting caught up. Have one more to watch. Reminds me of "Silence of the Lambs". Hannibal Lectorish. I did jump big time when Poe mask dude jumped out on Kevin Bacon. :lol:

It's intense. I'm all nervous when I watch it. And that's cool!

Extremely disappointed in the episode tonight. Sorry, but I'm just not buying that the girl and kid could get out of a house surrounded by a SWAT team simply by going out the back door. I know that two of Joe's followers took out two SWAT team members to help but c'mon. Would they really have had the whole team except for two people in front of the house? I know you have to suspend belief somewhat to enjoy the show that that was ridiculous. If they had a tunnel built that came out way outside of the property and they snuck out that way I could buy it but that escape was completely unbelievable.

• 2 weeks later...