Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds to get 2015 All-Star game

Featured Replies

They may not be able to have the HR Derby at GABP.

  • Replies 56
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They may not be able to have the HR Derby at GABP.

 

New records will be set, that's for sure.

 

Anyone been to HR Derby or All-Star game? What kind of prices are we looking at to to get in the stadium? Even if it's standing room only. Anyone have any ideas?

Cincinnati/NKY will be changed within that time. From my understanding the cities hosting a big event like this have to have a certain number of hotels and restaurants. Hopefully there will be enough to host the 2020 Super Bowl.

 

Apparently Bud Selig was looking at 2018 for the Reds and Bob Castellini pushed hard for 2015. One of the final hurdles was the NKY Convention Center's availability.

 

I'm excited. Even if I don't get the opportunity to go, it is great for the Greater Cincinnati area.

New records will be set, that's for sure.

 

Anyone been to HR Derby or All-Star game? What kind of prices are we looking at to to get in the stadium? Even if it's standing room only. Anyone have any ideas?

 

Great questions...

I think Abreu's record of 41 home runs in 2005 will be easily passed in GAB. ESPN better schedule 4 hours for the contest.

Great news!

 

I'm assuming the Reds will have an allotment of tickets given to them from MLB as the host city. I'm also going to assume if that's the case, season ticket holders will be given first dibs. If that's the case, there's no way I won't be there for all events.

Congrats to all of you Reds fans!

We've got two years to save up. Cost is not an issue, hell that's 3 tax returns from now.

We've got two years to save up. Cost is not an issue, hell that's 3 tax returns from now.

 

And that's how much tickets will cost.

I don't care if its the Home Run Derby or the All-Star game. I'll go to either! (maybe both :lol:)

New records will be set, that's for sure.

 

Anyone been to HR Derby or All-Star game? What kind of prices are we looking at to to get in the stadium? Even if it's standing room only. Anyone have any ideas?

 

I believe Lance said the after market average price was $170 average for the Derby while the game tickets averaged over $600. I'll be happy with feeling the fever down at the Banks.

60-80 million in revenue, that will be nice for the tri-state economy. What night do they usually play the futures game? I wouldn't mind hitting that one up.

60-80 million in revenue, that will be nice for the tri-state economy. What night do they usually play the futures game? I wouldn't mind hitting that one up.

 

I want to say it's Sunday, the last day before the break.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.