Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds to get 2015 All-Star game

Featured Replies

  • Replies 56
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is exciting news!

I'm pumped for this.

 

You know I'm in. We may need to make a BGP section.

 

Anyone know when tickets will go on sale?

I just want to go to the Home Run Derby. Get me tickets to that!!!!!

  • Author

I don't really get the HR Derby. I'd go to the game and join in the festivities around the town but I have no interest in watching batting practice for 4 hours while Chris Berman yells back, back, back, back, back, GONE!

I don't really get the HR Derby. I'd go to the game and join in the festivities around the town but I have no interest in watching batting practice for 4 hours while Chris Berman yells back, back, back, back, back, GONE!

 

Dude that's the best part....its a drinking game, back - drink, back - drink, back - drink, back - drink, gone - get the next round..........after one batter its awesome.

  • Author
Dude that's the best part....its a drinking game, back - drink, back - drink, back - drink, back - drink, gone - get the next round..........after one batter its awesome.

 

And after two you are dead.

I want to go to everything. If I'm(sadly) still at my current job I will be at 10 years and up to 180 hours of vacation time, 50 sick and 100 for holidays including some floating so yea I will be there for sure. That'll be my summer staycation.

And after two you are dead.

 

Well for you light weights, mix it up, bourbon, coke, bourbon, coke, lol

Cincinnati/NKY will be changed within that time. From my understanding the cities hosting a big event like this have to have a certain number of hotels and restaurants. Hopefully there will be enough to host the 2020 Super Bowl.

Cincinnati/NKY will be changed within that time. From my understanding the cities hosting a big event like this have to have a certain number of hotels and restaurants. Hopefully there will be enough to host the 2020 Super Bowl.

 

 

Why 2020? Is it going to take your team that long to recover?

I don't really get the HR Derby. I'd go to the game and join in the festivities around the town but I have no interest in watching batting practice for 4 hours while Chris Berman yells back, back, back, back, back, GONE!

 

I'd go the festivities around town and the HR Derby.

  • Author
Cincinnati/NKY will be changed within that time. From my understanding the cities hosting a big event like this have to have a certain number of hotels and restaurants. Hopefully there will be enough to host the 2020 Super Bowl.

 

That's not happening.

Why 2020? Is it going to take your team that long to recover?

 

If Jax has a winning season between now and 2020 I will be thrilled :D

If Jax has a winning season between now and 2020 I will be thrilled :D

 

Haha more sad than being a Bengals fan sadly. You know when you don't want to cheer for your home town team you're supposed to at least pick a relatively good team....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.