August 6, 201412 yr They are having a special All-Star bobblehead in a couple weeks as well. Shouldnt that at least happen in the year you are having the all star game?
August 6, 201412 yr Shouldnt that at least happen in the year you are having the all star game? I was thinking the same.
August 6, 201412 yr Shouldnt that at least happen in the year you are having the all star game? I was thinking the same. Not in a year that your team probably won't make the playoffs and you're desperate to get fans to the park once school is back in session. Exhibit A - Take a look at the interactive map for tickets to tonight's game. And then keep in mind that it's a bobblehead night and the Indians are in town. I wouldn't be surprised if they do one next year too.
August 6, 201412 yr Not in a year that your team probably won't make the playoffs and you're desperate to get fans to the park once school is back in session. Exhibit A - Take a look at the interactive map for tickets to tonight's game. And then keep in mind that it's a bobblehead night and the Indians are in town. I wouldn't be surprised if they do one next year too. Oh....so that was why traffic was so bad leaving work tonight!:irked:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.