January 19, 201313 yr Author You haven't missed anything GS. The game isn't until 9 tonight! Tied at 0-0... I wrote down the game was at 4. Checked the SEC station here and it wasn't on.....now I can check again at 9....:DThanks guys, it has been one of those days.
January 19, 201313 yr Author ESPN U at 9 PM.Thanks, I guess I wrote the station down wrong too....:lol: ESPN U we get.
January 19, 201313 yr 0-0' date=' 20:00 left in the first half.[/quote'] See? Not having Stein and this team can't score!
January 19, 201313 yr See? Not having Stein and this team can't score! Apparently he's been a bit of a defensive liability though.
January 19, 201313 yr Concession stand workers have entered the arena... check back in a couple of hours for an update.
January 19, 201313 yr Source tells me John Calipari just hopped out of the shower. Currently working on his hair.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.