Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK / Auburn updates

Featured Replies

Polson!!

 

Great drive.

  • Replies 71
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interviewing Chuck right now. Always an entertaining guy :lol:.

 

Chuck is great! I could listen to him ramble all day. .

Both Nerlens & Archie have 4 fouls with 8 minutes left.

 

Good thing Auburn is terrible.

65 Kentucky

45 Auburn

 

6:45 left in the 2nd half.

I know we are playing Auburn right now, but are any of you feeling a bit more optimistic about this team? I have finally seen some improvement which puts my worries a bit at ease.

Poythress is doing very well for himself on the offensive glass.

I know we are playing Auburn right now, but are any of you feeling a bit more optimistic about this team? I have finally seen some improvement which puts my worries a bit at ease.

Let them do it for a few more games and get back to me.

Polson, with 1 second left on the shot clock!

16-2 Kentucky run.

Let them do it for a few more games and get back to me.

 

I can agree with that.

Nothing wrong with a good slump buster every now and then. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.