Covington Catholic 50 Newport Central Catholic 48

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When I got home I pulled my "split-the-pot" ticket out of my pocket and realized that I didn't recall hearing the numbers called. I was in my seat for the entire half time, but just do not remember them calling anything. Does anyone remember whether they did or not? It would just bite if they called mine and I was caught sleeping. :idunno: :confused:

When I got home I pulled my "split-the-pot" ticket out of my pocket and realized that I didn't recall hearing the numbers called. I was in my seat for the entire half time, but just do not remember them calling anything. Does anyone remember whether they did or not? It would just bite if they called mine and I was caught sleeping. :idunno: :confused:

Called and claimed....number ended in 800 I remember because mine ended in 900.

2 of these points go to Seibert, he hit 2 free throws just before the ankle injury.

The 2nd bolded.........the dagger.

Both your scorekeeper and Mr. K saw and approved of the stats after the game, so not sure what went wrong. :idunno:

Again truly thank you for your help!

The CovCath fans had to be saying no, no, no.....Yes YES!

In all honesty, Mark practices that shot a lot and on Sunday Mark arrived early to practice as did I and he went around the horn three times without missing a shot as I fed him the ball after each shot. Outstanding young man, from a one of a kind wonderful family.

Both your scorekeeper and Mr. K saw and approved of the stats after the game, so not sure what went wrong. :idunno:

As Coach Lewis said to me once in 1980 when I SWORE that I didn't clip the guy "Films don't lie. We'll see it there."

Films don't lie. I clipped the guy.

I'll watch NKYsports video tomorrow and report back.

Nice win for Cov Cath. I certainly didn't expect that.

Randy, you're not from the area so I "might" see your point.

However, anyone from NKY who has watched these teams play shouldn't be surprised. They're very close in overall talent and execution.

IMO the only surprise tonight would have been if one blew out the other.

Randy, you're not from the area so I "might" see your point.

However, anyone from NKY who has watched these teams play shouldn't be surprised. They're very close in overall talent and execution.

IMO the only surprise tonight would have been if one blew out the other.

Correct. I'm looking at this on paper--i.e. wins & losses, player descriptions, comparable opponents, recent performances, etc. Kudos to Cov. Cath for having a short memory & getting a nice win. Their best win of the year?

Correct. I'm looking at this on paper--i.e. wins & losses, player descriptions, comparable opponents, recent performances, etc. Kudos to Cov. Cath for having a short memory & getting a nice win. Their best win of the year?

No. Moeller was their best win. THIS win was really good because of it coming on the heels of a tough loss to Holmes.

The look on Grant's face when Mark Schult made that 3 was priceless.

I can just imagine. I was near him early in the season when Hatton was single handedly dismantling NewCath's 20 point lead and every time he drained a 3 it was too funny to see his reaction. When Schult was left wide open and setting up to shoot, I just couldn't believe that he was gonna be the option at this stage of the game. It was obvious that neither did the Colonels, but he fooled us all, huh? That was definitely the shot of the game, and as ironic as can be considering it wasn't exactly a shooter's clinic at all from the one's we might've expected it from.