January 11, 201313 yr Is it on TV? I couldn't find it anywhere ESPN, my man ... where are you looking?
January 11, 201313 yr AHHHHH' date=' it's my legggg.[/quote'] Harrow out for 2 months. So you're making fun of a possible injury. That's bright.
January 11, 201313 yr Taking a poke at Harrow's toughness. Sorry. For my penance I will say 10 Hail Calipari's.
January 11, 201313 yr At halftime knight has been bearable to listen too... However he has yet to say Cals name... I would say that is his new MO
January 11, 201313 yr Alright ... something in the water in Nashville. Knight just spewed 2 minutes of praise on Coach Cal.
January 11, 201313 yr Alright ... something in the water in Nashville. Knight just spewed 2 minutes of praise on Coach Cal. Yup. Those drugs are working perfectly. Wow!
January 11, 201313 yr Huh?? Harrow went down hard to the floor. He was fine but took him quite a while to get back up. "Harrow out for 2 months." OK, I'll make it 20 Hail Calipari's
January 11, 201313 yr Holy crap...what in the world has gotten into Bobby Knight??? Last year he refused to even mutter the word Kentucky and tonight he has done nothing but talk good about them and Coach Cal. I think the flu has hit the Knight household.
January 11, 201313 yr Kentucky needs to invest in a tanning bed for Wiltjer, he looks like Casper the friendly ghost tonight.
January 11, 201313 yr Holy crap...what in the world has gotten into Bobby Knight??? Last year he refused to even mutter the word Kentucky and tonight he has done nothing but talk good about them and Coach Cal. I think the flu has hit the Knight household. $$$$$$
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.