January 11, 201313 yr Did Cal walk down and kick harrow to get up? What a fun year he is having. Hey man, I got yelled at about 45 minutes ago for saying that.
January 11, 201313 yr Did Cal walk down and kick harrow to get up? What a fun year he is having. I believe he did.
January 11, 201313 yr The one good thiing with this team, not too many freshman will be one and done.....I hope
January 11, 201313 yr Author See ya Poythress. It was a real pleasure seeing you in the game tonight..... NOT!
January 11, 201313 yr Even if they win, UK deserves to go down in the rankings. They aren't ranked. :lol:
January 11, 201313 yr The one good thiing with this team, not too many freshman will be one and done.....I hope Potential rules all.
January 11, 201313 yr There is no way that shot counts. Very "patient" possession they say. That's a kind way of saying "they shot it after the shot clock expired".
January 11, 201313 yr This game should be played on Halloween. We have Uncle Fester (Stallings) and Vampire (Wiltjer)
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.