Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Vanderbilt updates.

Featured Replies

There is no way that shot counts

  • Replies 135
  • Views 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it reviewable at this point?

They aren't ranked. :lol:

 

Every team is ranked. H didn't say Top 25.

Well then. I don't think UK will give it back!

If they count that shot and we win by 2, thank you refs lol

They inbounded the ball before the time out. I think that made the play unreviewable.

Break for the Cats.

This is what I was afraid of, it's going to come down to foul shots. Get the ball in Count Chocula's hands please....at least Wiltjer can shoot.

I should like Vandy. They're like the first Kentucky teams I watched growing up, the Pitino ones that did nothing but bomb threes. And yet I hate them. Because they never go away - BECAUSE OF THE FREAKING THREES.

Good lord Bobby Knight didn't know the difference between the shot clock and the game clock?

Will somebody tell Coach Knight the 17.3 was the game clock.

This is what I was afraid of, it's going to come down to foul shots. Get the ball in Count Chocula's hands please....at least Wiltjer can shoot.

 

:lol: You're killin' me!

No Bobby. Only you confused that one.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.