January 11, 201313 yr Kentucky still needs a true point guard. Next year should be fun with the Harrison twins
January 11, 201313 yr Kentucky still needs a true point guard. Next year should be fun with the Harrison twins I think Harrow is playing very well.
January 11, 201313 yr Knight is down to a select few of conferences that want him the SEC is one that is ok with it so far, also last year of his contract.
January 11, 201313 yr I think Harrow is playing very well. Tonight he is, but been kinda inconsistent this season. I still think they are hurting at that position.
January 11, 201313 yr Cats are not playing as well here in the second half. They have lost their flow on offense and are taking too many quick shots. They need to work the ball around and get a good shot.
January 11, 201313 yr As bad as Vandy has played, UK should be up 25. Let them hang around and they might get hot and pull it out.
January 11, 201313 yr Kentucky needs to invest in a tanning bed for Wiltjer, he looks like Casper the friendly ghost tonight. He guards like a ghost as well.
January 11, 201313 yr Shaq in the Buick LaCross makes me laugh everytime I see the commercial. His knees are bent up into his chin and they still are scraping the steering wheel. I'm all in with the wager that Shaq doesn't drive one. Jaws of life to get him out.
January 11, 201313 yr Taking 3's like UK is doing is letting vandy right back in the game. When you are 2-14 from 3, try going inside.
January 11, 201313 yr Cats are in trouble, can't solve the zone... When you don't even try to go inside against the zone and can't hit 3's, you are in serious trouble
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.