St. X Coaching

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

The Christmas and New Years Eve party chatter had Coach WW bringing in Browning Naegle as OC , Chris Redmond as QB coach and Joe Jacoby as o-line coach as wel as St. Patrick (grade school coach) Mike Meiners as a coach (perhaps as freshman coach???). Sources say in a secret telephone conference call they plan to pass the ball on first down!

The Christmas and New Years Eve party chatter had Coach WW bringing in Browning Naegle as OC , Chris Redmond as QB coach and Joe Jacoby as o-line coach as wel as St. Patrick (grade school coach) Mike Meiners as a coach (perhaps as freshman coach???). Sources say in a secret telephone conference call they plan to pass the ball on first down!

Don't forget Mike Flores.

I heard they were after Paul Horning for their running back coach. He could bring some of that Flaget magic.

Really... when are they going to announce things?

I know that Coach Wolford has officially signed his contract to become the next Head Football Coach at St. X.

The philosophy was fine; it was the predictability of the play calling. Can't run on 1st and 2nd down and then throw on 3rd every single series.

I know that Coach Wolford has officially signed his contract to become the next Head Football Coach at St. X.

The philosophy was fine; it was the predictability of the play calling. Can't run on 1st and 2nd down and then throw on 3rd every single series.

I guess you and I have a different definition of what offensive philosophy means.

I sure hope they keep the same philosophy then.