Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK players delete twitter accounts

Featured Replies

And it isn't so they can focus on being ranked in the AP poll.

 

 

BBN gone crazy? Sad times.

 

Kyle Wiltjer, Alex Poythress, Willie Cauley-Stein and Julius Mays all deleted their accounts.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who are the grown-ups here?

Heard on KSR today that many "Fans" were attacking some of them on their Twitter Accounts and Facebook over the last two losses.

 

Complain about the team or coaches, but to personally attack any player on his personal account is classless IMO

Heard on KSR today that many "Fans" were attacking some of them on their Twitter Accounts and Facebook over the last two losses.

 

Complain about the team or coaches, but to personally attack any player on his personal account is classless IMO

 

Agree 100%.Now is when they need our support more than ever. What the players need to do is spend extra time in the gym. Need the breakfast club back again this year....who will step up and take the lead?????

Nothing like sending the message to future recruits "Don't come here unless you're cool with being harassed."

Those UK fans (if they really are UK fans) who are doing this kind of crap are complete idiots. The message that is being sent to 17 and 18 year old potential recruits is that UK fans will love you as long as you are winning, and if you're not, well...

 

These supposed UK fans who are doing this should really be pleased with themselves when the Harrison twins and others either decommit or choose others schools.

I'm not naive normally, but I can't imagine there being fans out there they would do something like this let alone so many that it would lead to the players having to delete their account. I know several fans but have never come across someone so ignorant to do something like this. Is this a byproduct of an identity-less Internet age where people don't have to be accountable or a reflection of society and UK fans? Whatever it is, it makes me sick. I think a popular UK site like KSR should dedicate a weekly post to ignorant tweets and messages from UK fans, call it a wall of shame and make these people see how pathetic they really are...

Edited by SEMPERFIFALCON

This is the reason why I cannot be a UK fan. They are the absolute best, and absolute worst fan base in college sports. I know not every single UK fan is this way or even a majority of the fans, but there are more idiots among BBN than any other college's fan base.

This is the reason why I cannot be a UK fan. They are the absolute best' date=' and absolute worst fan base in college sports. I know not every single UK fan is this way or even a majority of the fans, but there are more idiots among BBN than any other college's fan base.[/quote']

 

I refuse to believe that. I choose to see the UK fans that give their time and money to support their team better than any fan base out there, I think the idiots that do something like this might be 3%.

^ I think that the percentage was established long ago.

What a way for the al-Qaeda faction of UK haters to mess over the program. Claim UK fan status and say something horrible.

 

I'm not saying that 100% of the activity is fifth column but I'll bet alot of it is.

^ I think that the percentage was established long ago.

 

Lets not go there again....

  • Author
Lets not go there again....

 

:lol:

 

I'm 18% of the way there already.

WCS said on the news last night that not all the tweets were bad, some were positive, but he just didn't want to read any of them anymore.

It disgusts me if the real reason they removed their accounts was because of fans attacking the players, and I'm sure it was. I really hate this.

 

But at the same time, what did Cal expect when he's constantly promoting his players on Twitter? Gotta take the good with the bad I guess, unfortunately there is a lot of bad.

 

Should never be anything be positive to those young men you support. You're not a true fan by personally attacking them. Say what you want on message boards, with your friends, but not like this.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.