Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who Is The Most Accomplished

Featured Replies

....college player from the Kentucky high school graduating classes of the last five (5) years?

 

I came up with the idea for this topic from the thread about Ricardo Johnson in the "college" thread. No offense, but his accomplishments to date seem somewhat modest. I daresay that no Kentucky HS player is setting the college world on fire but I could be (and hope I am) wrong. No player at any Kentucky college that I can think of is doing all that well (maybe WKU is the exception). Am I wrong? Who is doing well at an out-of-state school?

Are we counting Darius Miller?? .he would be within the window.

 

If so, argument's over.

Remy Abell is getting quality clock for #1 Indiana as a sophomore on ESPN right now against UNC.

Are we counting Darius Miller?? .he would be within the window.

 

If so, argument's over.

 

He was my first thought too.

Are we counting Darius Miller?? .he would be within the window.

 

If so, argument's over.

 

I say no. Makes it too easy. Let's just say last 4 graduating classes. :D

Aaron Crosby at Seton Hall needs to be discussed

Elijah Pittman is starting off nicely for Marshall.

Tyler Brown is averaging 18.8 ppg at Illinois St.

....college player from the Kentucky high school graduating classes of the last five (5) years?

 

I came up with the idea for this topic from the thread about Ricardo Johnson in the "college" thread. No offense, but his accomplishments to date seem somewhat modest. I daresay that no Kentucky HS player is setting the college world on fire but I could be (and hope I am) wrong. No player at any Kentucky college that I can think of is doing all that well (maybe WKU is the exception). Am I wrong? Who is doing well at an out-of-state school?

 

I enjoyed following Ricardo in the 9th Region but would agree that his accomplishments in college have been (to be generous) somewhat modest.

 

From the Darius Miller era, Shelvin Mack would at least deserve an honorable mention.

I think Mack would be runner-up to Miller, but you could easily put him in front of Miller. Mack may not have won the big one, but went to the NC back-to-back years as the starting PG for Butler. But, if we are counting last four years it's Behanan.

In the timeframe being used I'm not sure how it cannot be Shelvin Mack.

 

Starter from day one. 2 Final Fours.

In the timeframe being used I'm not sure how it cannot be Shelvin Mack.

 

Starter from day one. 2 Final Fours.

Exactly and my first thought as well. Played one season in the NBA and presently in the D-League. So we have Finals, Finals, NBA, D-League. If Miller counts he is up there as well.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.