November 14, 201213 yr I hope I am wrong but I don't think this will end well for UK. They are still too raw and undisciplined IMO to hang in there for 40 with Duke. The potential is unbelievable though and I think this team is going to be a ton of fun to watch as they grow up.
November 14, 201213 yr If UK would quit collapsing down low and stick with their man Duke wouldn't be getting all these open looks.
November 14, 201213 yr This can only be good for this team right now. Got to learn how to dig a little deeper now.
November 14, 201213 yr Plumlee backs/shoved the defender backwards and doesn't get a foul. Go figure.
November 14, 201213 yr Plumlee backs/shoved the defender backwards and doesn't get a foul. Go figure. Hit the weight room. Get stronger.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.