Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Duke Updates...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 174
  • Views 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good for Cal, calling out the floppers. That's why people hate Duke. Play like men.

I'll take it. Mistakes early on but they've managed to keep it close.

 

I feel the same way. Keep it close and take our chances towards the end.

Good for Cal, calling out the floppers. That's why people hate Duke. Play like men.

Because that's why people hate Duke. They take charges. Nailed it.

"In the NBA they'd all be suspended."

 

:lol:

 

I loved that he said that. The charge calls kill the flow of college basketball games. It has been very effective defense for Duke though, UK has been called for 6 of them and Duke zero.

"We know they are flopping...in the NBA, they'd all be suspended."... Man I love Coach Cal.

  • Author

I agree with Digger. This game is way more than Polson can deal with.

Because that's why people hate Duke. They take charges. Nailed it.

 

:lol: You all keep thinking that. That last one was comical.

I agree with Digger. This game is way more than Polson can deal with.

 

He gave them solid minutes I thought. He doesn't need to score 10 points. He just needs to run the offense, and not get abused on the other end. I don't remember him getting killed on defense, so I'll take it.

I loved that interview but if Cal didn't know Duke was going to draw charges for 40 minutes then he has no business coaching.

 

 

 

IT AIN'T THE NBA JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE 1,356 PLAYERS IN THE NBA, JOHNNY!!!!

Duke has the better team at this point. I look for them to win by 12 to 15 points. Girly flop

Duke has the better team at this point. I look for them to win by 12 to 15 points. Girly flop

 

Girly flopping or not they are just better.

 

He gave them solid minutes I thought. He doesn't need to score 10 points. He just needs to run the offense, and not get abused on the other end. I don't remember him getting killed on defense, so I'll take it.

 

Polson didn't run the offense. He was stopped every time he tried o do something. He was a non factor in the offense.

Girly flopping or not they are just better.

 

Did you just quote yourself?

Because that's why people hate Duke. They take charges. Nailed it.

 

They flop. And get away with it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.