November 14, 201213 yr 12 point Duke lead. Timeout. UK. Put this one in the Blue Devil column. Too early in the year for UK to have a shot here.
November 14, 201213 yr Mayes is just not a difference maker. Polson having to play is killing us. We have no flow...standing around waiting for an opening so Goodwin can drive or WCS or Noel can throw up hooks.
November 14, 201213 yr Teams better get the Cats this year if they can because next year you can go ahead and chalk up #9.
November 14, 201213 yr UKs bigs are learning to score and outside of Archie we don't have the swing man scoring. A player away this year.
November 14, 201213 yr They can't rebound because 3 people try to block the shot every single time. Exactly what has killed UK tonight. Looks at Dukes 3 point shots, most have came from a collapsing defense or people trying to block inside shots, and look at the fakes at the rim.
November 14, 201213 yr UKs bigs are learning to score and outside of Archie we don't have the swing man scoring. A player away this year. I agree. UK, at this moment, doesn't have a MKG type player than can slash to give you a bucket if needed and they don't have a player like Lamb. This UK team has a ton of talent, they just aren't there yet.
November 14, 201213 yr I hoped hear players don't give up. Loved to see how they respond to the deficit.
November 14, 201213 yr Duke is easily the better team right now. They are a lot more seasoned and know what to expose on UK.
November 14, 201213 yr Every possession needs to go through Noel. He has to get a look every time with the foul trouble on the big guys of Duke.
November 14, 201213 yr Wiltjer cannot get any looks. I like Noel's offensive prowess tonight and he has had some nice blocks. Harrison Twins would be so nice right now.
November 14, 201213 yr I will say that I am spoiled from last years team but I swear this UK team should be better than they've played these first two games.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.