Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Duke Updates...

Featured Replies

Noel is playing his Butt off !!! Love it

  • Replies 174
  • Views 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uh oh...two quick UK baskets cut the lead to 10 points.

Noel is playing his Butt off !!! Love it

 

No question about his motor or intensity, I just question his defensive awareness at times.

Did Wiltjer really think he didn't foul him?

 

He just stood there and Kelly initiated the contact.

I will say that I am spoiled from last years team but I swear this UK team should be better than they've played these first two games.

 

I have very low expectations for 10 games. Tons of talent but they are freshmen and the mistakes will be plentiful.

Uh oh...two quick UK baskets cut the lead to 10 points.

 

I don't know why K called the TO. Duke had a lot of momentum there.

 

He just stood there and Kelly initiated the contact.

 

Doesn't mean it's not a foul.

At the end of the year this UK team will handle this Duke team if they play again.

The refs are choking on the whistle. It will take a full out tackle for Plumlee to get #5.

At the end of the year this UK team will handle this Duke team if they play again.

 

I wouldn't bet on that. This Duke team is pretty good.

Mayes cant guard Curry !!! Wow

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.