Joker is OUT at Season's End

Hangman

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can some one, any one, give a legit reason to even mention Gruden's name?

1. by all accounts he loves what he is currently doing and isn't interested in coaching right now.

2. if he is interested in coaching why would he coach in college when he could have his pick of NFL jobs, and if he did coach college why would he pick UK when he could have his pick of college jobs.

My point is UK fans need to wake the hell up. John Gruden isn't coming to UK.

1. by all accounts he loves what he is currently doing and isn't interested in coaching right now.

2. if he is interested in coaching why would he coach in college when he could have his pick of NFL jobs, and if he did coach college why would he pick UK when he could have his pick of college jobs.

Quit making all that noise and turn the light back off!!! I'm trying to sleep over here.

***Rolls over and falls back asleep mumbling.... JonJonJonJonJonJonJonJonJonJon...deep breath....JonJonJonJonJonJon

Maybe Jay Gruden all though I hope he is the new Bengals coach! :D

Like I said before, get Petrino for four years and no one will care about the probation for 2 years.
Petrino has never had any allegations of cheating, at least professionally. He may not be a great human being, but to my knowledge he's never had so much as a whiff of an NCAA investigation.

Petrino has never had any allegations of cheating, at least professionally. He may not be a great human being, but to my knowledge he's never had so much as a whiff of an NCAA investigation.

But he hasn't been at UK. He better cheat. It's the fact that you know he's willing to push the envelope.

Let's go ahead and hire Tony Franklin....if we are going to get beat, let's have fun football doing it....Hal Mumme did it well...Franklin will fill the air with footballs on Sat. at Commonwealth Stadium...fans will enjoy his style......

Let's go ahead and hire Tony Franklin....if we are going to get beat, let's have fun football doing it....Hal Mumme did it well...Franklin will fill the air with footballs on Sat. at Commonwealth Stadium...fans will enjoy his style......

They will until it's time to kick to the other team.