JagParent

Who Wins ?????  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins ?????

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say Cooper still being in the hunt to get the one seed in their district forces them to play their starters. Dixie will not change anything bc they're on a roll, plus it's senior night. This could be a dandy! Does anyone know if what I said about Cooper playing for the one seed is correct? I don't know if that will have been determined by Friday or not.

Dixie beat SK who basically gave the game away with turnovers and dropped passes and needed ot to beat a very average Ryle team. Cooper in a rout.

You forgot Campbell needed a late score to beat Dixie. You SK guys need to get over it.

At first many thought the Dixie comeback vs conner was a fluke. There may be more to this Dixie team than most of us think.

I dont think the Dixie game has any bearing on the #1 seed for Cooper its either 2 seed or 3 seed for Cooper . Depending on the Conner-Cov Cath. game . Conner wins they take the 2 seed if not they have the 3 seed .

You are correct. Cooper could play their frosh team and it would have the same result as a 50-0 win.

I'd play my starters but not for the entire game.

the starters should play as much as they can. After having a bye 2 weeks ago and the starters only playing 1 qtr this past game because of the route they laid on Grant Co. I'd hate not playing the starters much and going into the playoffs rusty due to basically lack of playing for what would be a month by the time the first playoff game takes place.

I also don't think Dixie will be a push over and will keep it close so the starters should see a lot of playing time.

I dont think the Dixie game has any bearing on the #1 seed for Cooper its either 2 seed or 3 seed for Cooper . Depending on the Conner-Cov Cath. game . Conner wins they take the 2 seed if not they have the 3 seed .

This will be long but they are the FACTS so try and follow along:

All three teams are in Cooper's district are playing for #1 which is based on the 3-way tie breaker so there will be no resting of starters IMO for any of these team. As of today, SO is #1 (19pts), Cooper is #2 (18pts), and Conner is #3 (16pts). If SO wins vs. Shelby Co. they are locked at #1. Cooper will get #1 if they beat Dixie, and both SO and Conner lose which could happen. Conner gets #1 if they beat CovCath and SO loses. Cooper will drop to 3 with a Conner and SO win no matter what it does vs. Dixie. A SO win and a Conner loss and a Cooper win locks up #2. A loss by both locks up #2 for Cooper.

Max point value if all teams win SO=26, Conner=23, Cooper=21 (or 22 with a Holmes win).

This will be long but they are the FACTS so try and follow along:

All three teams are in Cooper's district are playing for #1 which is based on the 3-way tie breaker so there will be no resting of starters IMO for any of these team. As of today, SO is #1 (19pts), Cooper is #2 (18pts), and Conner is #3 (16pts). If SO wins vs. Shelby Co. they are locked at #1. Cooper will get #1 if they beat Dixie, and both SO and Conner lose which could happen. Conner gets #1 if they beat CovCath and SO loses. Cooper will drop to 3 with a Conner and SO win no matter what it does vs. Dixie. A SO win and a Conner loss and a Cooper win locks up #2. A loss by both locks up #2 for Cooper.

Max point value if all teams win SO=26, Conner=23, Cooper=21 (or 22 with a Holmes win).

Great job of explaining this. So my question is this: Are all three teams definitely in the playoffs? I thought only the top 2 in each district made the playoffs in KY?

I am so use to the silly harbin computer scores here in OH, I am not sure how it works in KY.

Thanks for the clarification!

-CardinalsFan

Randy Borchers is will play solid defense and keep it vanilla on offense to not show scouts too much in person. Cooper wins by 14.

Keeping it vanilla for scouts is a non issue these days. Teams are going to see film on your team via hudl so you can't hide anything. I am sure Cooper is not going to put anything new in for this game unless they purposely want to show something, but they aren't going to just run it up the middle all night because some scouts are watching. In fact, it is probably more likely they will pull little used stuff out of the playbook to give the scouts something else to think about.