Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Midnight Madness kicks off Friday night

Featured Replies

What did he dance to?

 

MC Hammer songs. Came out with the parachute pants & everything. Hilarious. :lol:

  • Replies 67
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never fails, KYT's stream is messing up! Is anyone else having this trouble? It says there is no stream scheduled, and then I just get a black screen. Is there anywhere else to watch? I can't get anything on the UKathletic site either.

I'm watching it through ESPNU...don't care whether you are a UK fan or not, that opening on the floor was unreal.

I'm watching it through ESPNU...don't care whether you are a UK fan or not, that opening on the floor was unreal.

 

Very cool. The ovation given to Wah Wah Jones was touching.

 

On the basketball side, I love to watch Wiltjer shoot.

Very cool. The ovation given to Wah Wah Jones was touching.

 

On the basketball side, I love to watch Wiltjer shoot.

 

I know there is zero defense in these games, but Wiltjer looks just a little quicker haha!

 

It was very awesome seeing that for Wah Wah Jones.

Great moment with Wah Wah Jones.

 

Willie Cauley-Stein will be the man next year IMO. If they can play unselfish ball like they did next year - #9 is waiting for them.

I disagree completely. UK football fans are passionate. When BCG was driving the program in the ground the basketball attendence went way down. When Brooks took UK to football games the fans traveled.

 

If you think the only thing keeping UK from having a great football team is fan interest then you have hit your head.

 

No, no head problem here. I agree with Schue's statement to a point regarding fan interest when comparing football to basketball. And I agree with you on B-ball attendance with BCG at the helm. But that blip didn't last that long because it's Kentucky basketball. Many of my UK fan friends view football as something to take up time until B-Ball starts.

No, no head problem here. I agree with Schue's statement to a point regarding fan interest when comparing football to basketball. And I agree with you on B-ball attendance with BCG at the helm. But that blip didn't last that long because it's Kentucky basketball. Many of my UK fan friends view football as something to take up time until B-Ball starts.

 

 

Like I asked before, what came first, the chicken or the egg?

Aren't football season ticket packages tied to basketball ticket packages? And I'm betting that in each of those cases, they are next-to-last in the SEC, just in front of Vandy.

 

Actually over the last 10 years UK has finished either 8th or 9th every season in average attendance. They've beat Ole Miss, Miss St., Vandy and in the years they finished 8th Arkansas.

No, no head problem here. I agree with Schue's statement to a point regarding fan interest when comparing football to basketball. And I agree with you on B-ball attendance with BCG at the helm. But that blip didn't last that long because it's Kentucky basketball. Many of my UK fan friends view football as something to take up time until B-Ball starts.

 

It didn't last long because of Cal, Wall, Cousins, and 30 plus wins. I was in Commonwealth Stadium when Steve Johnson got loose and beat Louisville, when UK beat #1 LSU, and when UK came back and beat South Carolina 2 years ago and the place was rockin. Trust me UK fans are like other fans they support winners. The difference is they will support a .500 football team and would not support a .500 basketball team.

Actually over the last 10 years UK has finished either 8th or 9th every season in average attendance. They've beat Ole Miss, Miss St., Vandy and in the years they finished 8th Arkansas.

 

Fan support is the least of UK's football problems.

The White Boy Academy looked pretty good tonight. KW really intrigues me, he looks like he's improved a bit.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.