Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Midnight Madness kicks off Friday night

Featured Replies

  • Replies 67
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting stat I just saw tweeted out....Since arriving at UK, Cal has hosted 9 uncommitted players for Madness....7 have committed elsewhere.

Interesting stat I just saw tweeted out....Since arriving at UK' date=' Cal has hosted 9 uncommitted players for Madness....7 have committed elsewhere.[/quote']

 

That turned out to be way off. Rule #1 Never Trust a KSR Guy...

The fact that you guys get so worked up over a preseason practice makes it that much easier for the UK administration to maintain the status quo in football. Just sayin'.

  • Author
The fact that you guys get so worked up over a preseason practice makes it that much easier for the UK administration to maintain the status quo in football. Just sayin'.

 

:confused:

The fact that you guys get so worked up over a preseason practice makes it that much easier for the UK administration to maintain the status quo in football. Just sayin'.

 

:confused:

 

 

 

Jim is still so tore up over UK winning their 8th National Championship, and Coach Cal getting another #1 class, that he didn't even realize this isn't a UK thread, but a thread about all of college basketball starting up. It was started by a WKY fan.

The fact that you guys get so worked up over a preseason practice makes it that much easier for the UK administration to maintain the status quo in football. Just sayin'.

 

What the hell does football have to do with anything even vaguely associated with this thread?

 

You're sad.

  • Author
Jim is still so tore up over UK winning their 8th National Championship, and Coach Cal getting another #1 class, that he didn't even realize this isn't a UK thread, but a thread about all of college basketball starting up. It was started by a WKY fan.
:madman:
:madman:

 

 

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Sorry. A Murray State fan.

What the hell does football have to do with anything even vaguely associated with this thread?

 

You're sad.

 

I think Jim is trying to point out the following:

The amount of money spent on the night of Big Blue Madness equals the amount of money the football team gets for an entire year of recruiting.

I'm sure there's an old saying for this, but I don't know what it is.

UK athletic fans get what the univeristy puts into each and every program on campus and this is a perfect example of setting priorities.

I think Jim is trying to point out the following:

The amount of money spent on the night of Big Blue Madness equals the amount of money the football team gets for an entire year of recruiting.

I'm sure there's an old saying for this, but I don't know what it is.

UK athletic fans get what the univeristy puts into each and every program on campus and this is a perfect example of setting priorities.

 

 

I know exactly what he's saying. What does anything football related (at UK) have to do with a thread about the kickoff of college basketball?

 

All Jim is doing is trying to take shots at Kentucky. Anymore that's all he bring to the board....The delusional "hate everything UK related" poster.

I know exactly what he's saying. What does anything football related (at UK) have to do with a thread about the kickoff of college basketball?

 

All Jim is doing is trying to take shots at Kentucky. Anymore that's all he bring to the board....The delusional "hate everything UK related" poster.

 

Very true.

Go Cats.

What better way to celebrate by having coverage of the festivities from the Commonwealth's two favorite teams. UK and Murray State :D

 

Yep. Nothing to like about that sentence. :p

 

After last season's nightmare, I'm not necessarily looking forward to another meeting with the Racers, but I believe that if the brackets work out right, there's a chance that Murray State and my beloved University of Dayton (All rise and remove your caps.) could meet twice this year thanks to the game in Dayton and the possible matchup in the Charleston Classic. Good luck to the Racers on all but those days.

 

The other school that gladly took my money in exchange for an oversized piece of paper, the University of Louisville, is holding the first of three public intrasquad scrimmages at the Crum Center this weekend to kick off the preseason. There's apparently some sort of fan festival on Main Street prior to the game that I'm looking forward to skipping but I'll be at the game -- 4 p.m. Saturday.

 

If you're from anywhere in this area and don't get chills thinking about the coming basketball season, then I'm forced to question whether you're a robot.

Yep. Nothing to like about that sentence. :p

 

After last season's nightmare, I'm not necessarily looking forward to another meeting with the Racers, but I believe that if the brackets work out right, there's a chance that Murray State and my beloved University of Dayton (All rise and remove your caps.) could meet twice this year thanks to the game in Dayton and the possible matchup in the Charleston Classic. Good luck to the Racers on all but those days.

 

The other school that gladly took my money in exchange for an oversized piece of paper, the University of Louisville, is holding the first of three public intrasquad scrimmages at the Crum Center this weekend to kick off the preseason. There's apparently some sort of fan festival on Main Street prior to the game that I'm looking forward to skipping but I'll be at the game -- 4 p.m. Saturday.

 

If you're from anywhere in this area and don't get chills thinking about the coming basketball season, then I'm forced to question whether you're a robot.

 

Completely and utterly off-topic, but is that Tolkien in your avatar? :idunno:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.