VP Debate

Thank you for admitting Biden won. That wasn't hard now was it? :D
I'm not going to lie. I do think he had a slight edge, but in all honestly, given Biden's seasoned history, it shouldn't' have been close and that's beneficial for Romney/Ryan. Ryan did well enough to show he'd be able to serve as VP.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No comparison. Romney didn't yuk it up like a guy that had one too many in a bar, Biden did.

Yeah, you really can't honestly equate the two situations. Romney was confident and authoritative, without being rude or childish. He didn't bully the president; the president simply acquiesced to him. Sen. Biden, while authoritative and forceful, was also condescending, rude and child-like in last night's debate.

At least Biden was aware that a moderator was present, same can't be said for Romney. But hey, great tactic!
At times he wasn't. Again, Romney was a bit rude at times being overzealous while on the attack. He didn't, however, act like a darn fool that had one too many. Biden did.

I'm not going to lie. I do think he had a slight edge, but in all honestly, given Biden's seasoned history, it shouldn't' have been close and that's beneficial for Romney/Ryan. Ryan did well enough to show he'd be able to serve as VP.

Perception is a funny thing. I thought Ryan was too smart for Biden and that he would crush him. The fact that Biden is seen as the winner is huge in my eyes. No way is he as smart as Ryan. Ryan should have owned him in my eyes.

Perception is a funny thing. I thought Ryan was too smart for Biden and that he would crush him. The fact that Biden is seen as the winner is huge in my eyes. No way is he as smart as Ryan. Ryan should have owned him in my eyes.
Why? Biden (and yes we all love to joke about him) isn't some rookie that can't debate or hasn't been around in politics very long. He knows how the game is played and, as I said, is seasoned. It's not like I think Biden destroyed him, it was very close. About all you could hope for, really. I think Ryan did well and showed thick skin, win win there.

Looks like the two biggest news items out of the debate was Biden's childish behavior and Biden saying that he nor the President was aware of the request for additional security in Libya.
It got even better today when the press secretary tried to explain it away by saying that Biden was referring to himself and the president...not the administration! :lol:

No doubt. Rockmom, I gonna call social services for what you've done to that poor baby in your avatar.:D

What? My ex-husband's wife is CPS. :D And she's a Cards fan too. :p I'm golden. :lol:

Never too young to learn to love football. AND...my little ladybird will be a Cradle Cards Fan. :D