gold sunrise

Which team will win?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going with my tigers in a dogfight. I said that the bowling green game would be the barometer for the season and i believe the tigers can still be great. Defense must find some consistency and Gahaefer must stay in the game. If Gahaefer goes down at all this will turn into a blowout. I believe X has the offense this year to stay in games with everyone as long as they have their qb. I say X 35-28

I'm going with my tigers in a dogfight. I said that the bowling green game would be the barometer for the season and i believe the tigers can still be great. Defense must find some consistency and Gahaefer must stay in the game. If Gahaefer goes down at all this will turn into a blowout. I believe X has the offense this year to stay in games with everyone as long as they have their qb. I say X 35-28

I am not sure what you mean when you say "the tigers can be great". BG stopped that greatness, and if that can happen, be very afraid of what Moeller and Trinity can do to that "greatness".

I think the tigers will need to get all of their coaches on the same page before they can even begin to spell the word "great".

This entire "lame duck" season for Coach Glazer is a real distraction.

I am not sure what you mean when you say "the tigers can be great". BG stopped that greatness, and if that can happen, be very afraid of what Moeller and Trinity can do to that "greatness".

I think the tigers will need to get all of their coaches on the same page before they can even begin to spell the word "great".

This entire "lame duck" season for Coach Glazer is a real distraction.

Clearly if you read the post it entails how they will become great. Gahaefer must stay in the game is exactly what i said.

The battle with Doss was the perfect prep game for this match up. The Tigers now know everything they won't see vs Moeller.

This could be the start of the longest losing streak the school has seen in a very long while.

Man, I can just hear the pride of being an X alum coming out of your post! It's kind of of like Alabama getting ready for LSU by playing WKU, right?

Last year the result was 21-10, if my memory is correct. Moeller is big and physical and is going to try and impose their will on Tigers. I believe the Tigers will hold for awhile but will struggle to get 1st downs in the second half.

I think it will be a close game, but Moeller will just be a little too much late.

Moeller- 31

St. X - 20

P.S. for X to knock of Moeller they MUST capitalize on big play opportunites that present themselves on offense, defense, or special teams.

Man, I can just hear the pride of being an X alum coming out of your post! It's kind of of like Alabama getting ready for LSU by playing WKU, right?

Last year the result was 21-10, if my memory is correct. Moeller is big and physical and is going to try and impose their will on Tigers. I believe the Tigers will hold for awhile but will struggle to get 1st downs in the second half.

I think it will be a close game, but Moeller will just be a little too much late.

Moeller- 31

St. X - 20

P.S. for X to knock of Moeller they MUST capitalize on big play opportunites that present themselves on offense, defense, or special teams.

I dont see the offense being a problem in any game as long as Gahaefer is playing. The consistency of the defense is what concerns me.

The battle with Doss was the perfect prep game for this match up. The Tigers now know everything they won't see vs Moeller.

This could be the start of the longest losing streak the school has seen in a very long while.

We can always count on a positive post from you.

Dutch Fork was pretty big and we hung in with them so will see. They have

won 2 straight after losing 2 X. however we have not looked good since that game.

Gahaefer went down before the start of the second half in the Bowling Green game. The offense sputtered when he went out.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13